Super Smash Bros General Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@igotnopicks
I keep getting paired up with different players who have the same strategy of throwing me off the platform (this is Omega only rule) and pretending to be admins and “banning” me from returning to the platform, forcing me to get a KO in order to be “allowed” back on the platform.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@4Town Fan
It’s not a platform and you have to mix up your recovery.
Sometimes go low and sometimes go high. And if you are being thrown off the Stage(platform) you have to get back on and fight your way back on stage(Platform). Heck I do it sometimes with Ganondorf a character so bad at recovery that the character is the worst character in the game.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
All right, I finally unlocked both my mains (Palutena and Bayonetta)! Now I’m ready for Battle Arenas if anyone’s going to play! (All the other public arenas are Twitch based and won’t let me on)
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@4Town Fan
Just to tell you Bayo got nerfed to hell from Smash 4 because she was the best character in Smash 4. She is pretty much a worse character from what she was. Like Shiek currently is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide