Super Smash Bros General Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Steve is the main character from one of the most influential videogames in last decade. Not a meme.
You know you can be both right? They aren’t mutually exclusive
Background Pony #A078
Smash could use more female characters. What female characters would you like to see in Smash?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #A078
Dixie Kong(DK)
Impa(Zelda)
Tetra(Zelda)
Midna(actually, how have we not gotten new Zelda characters in genera)
Lyn(FE)
Krystal(Starfox)
Elma(Xenoblade X)
Twintelle(ARMS)
Medusa(Kid Icarus)
Chun Li(Street Fighter)
Jill Valentine(Resident Evil)
Shantae
Terra Branford(FFVI)
Just to name a few off the top of my head. But of all of these I think only the Zelda ones and Chun Li being the only ones I realistically see happening(unless things change)
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Kiryu-Chan
I won’t rule out Shantae, and chances of a RE rep are decent but not necessarily Jill. Lyn and Impa I could also see happening. Dixie Kong has actually been attempted, but third party characters have apparently sullied her chances.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Background Pony #A078
Paula (Earthbound)
Adeliene & Ribbon (Kirby)
Dixie Kong
Viridi (Kid Icarus)
Kat & Ana, Ashley (WarioWare)
Toadette
Toon Zelda, Midna, Medli, Marin, and Lana
Krystal (Star Fox)
Aerith (FFVII)
Cammy, Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
Rhythm Heaven girls
Callie & Marie (Splatoon)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
And Shantae
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Ring Team
No one can never decide on whether something is too sexy or not when it comes to attractive characters anyway so why bother fretting over it?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Sparx
Heck, an ex-Ratchet developer was complaining that Rivet looked too feminine/curvy/sexy, and frankly she’s very tame. There’s some weird “puritans” nowadays that think any female character having any slight body curve is “too sexy,” or “evil/problomatic.”
I understand some are sick of the fan-servicey females common in games in the 90s/2000s decades, but some go overboard. Like that game remake that remade a female character to look like William Defoe hilariously.
A strong female character doesn’t always have to be too ugly or too sexy, but developers should be free to make them however they want.
@Ring Team
I don’t think the females in stuff like “BNA” were too “fan servicey.” So Studio Trigger does tamer stuff too.
I’m not bothered by say Zero Suit Samus, considering the SSB series has way more fan-servicey males then females. (Like shirtless Shulk and Sephiroth.) Surprisingly, even characters like Ganondorf and Star Wolf have fangirls/fanboys gushing over them.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Witch Dagger!
@Background Pony #A078
Sena, Mio and Eunie (Xenoblade Chronicles 3)
Popo, Sakura and Lisette (Stella Glow)
Flonne and Archer (Disgaea)
Marona (Phantom Brave)
Rolly Roll (Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg)
Roll (Mega Man)
Sasha Lilac, Carol Tea and Milla Basset (Freedom Planet)
M.O.M.O, Shion Uzuki and KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Elise, Selkie and Velouria (Fire Emblem Fates)
Anise Tatlin, Tear Grants and Natalia (Tales of the Abyss)
Rona (Metallic Child)
Sakuna (Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin)
Nagi Usui and Shoka Sakurane (NEO: The World Ends with You)
Nepgear (Neptunia Series)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@The Equestrian Zodiac
I remember Ben Schwartz (voice of movie Sonic) remarked he wants Mario to appear to tell Sonic about the “Smash Brothers Initiative.”
I doubt a Smash movie could ever be greenlit, as it would be a licensing nightmare, and Nintendo rarely approves movies.
The new upcoming Super Mario movie is a miracle.
I hope it’s good and does well to make Nintendo more open about adaptions. They turned down offers for Zelda and Metroid movies for years. They even turned down offers to do comic books based on their games, and almost allowed a StarFox and Zelda series on Netflix.
(Apparently, the Star Fox series would of been stop motion animated, oddly suiting, as the characters intentionally look like puppets, as the series was inspired by Thunderbirds, and other old “puppet dramas.”)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide