Legend of Zelda Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Every Link is different.  
LTTP Link:Oh my Uncle died before me.  
WW Link:My Sister’s been kidnapped.  
MM Link:I’m looking for my fairy friend.  
BOTW Link:I slept for how long???
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Indeed, Solid Snake’s codec conversation in SSB even regards it, with him mentioning there’s been numerous Snakes, as well.

Sense the F-Zero anime canon depicts Captain Falcon as a “legacy character,” (Like the pirate in “Princess Bride”) and at the end of said anime before preforming an epic self-sacrifice, he passes on the title to Rick Wheeler, whom becomes the “new” Captain Falcon. Some consider the N64/Melee Falcons different from the later SSB ones.  
(Though, the anime is a different canon from the F-Zero games, especially seeing how it changes many character orgins, and personalities, like making neutral characters like Bio Rex & Octoman into villains.)

Though, the case with the Zelda characters is a bit different, as they seem to be reincarnations, or just similar people. (Though, according to Zelda 2, there’s a reason there’s a tradition to name every princess “Zelda.”) Not limited to Link, Zelda, or even Ganon, but characters like Impa, Tingle, Beedle, and a few other recurring characters, as well.

@Marx  
Wowsers! Fan-service aside, that’s very beautiful fanart.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So TRG ended up deciding to do the Dark World dungeons in a different order… After the Palace of Darkness they ended up going to Thieves’ Town, and from the thumbnail of the latest episode it looks like they went straight for Turtle Rock? Not sure why considering you kind of need the Cane of Somaria for that dungeon, which of course they wouldn’t have yet.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@igotnopicks

You’d think Jon and Tim would’ve told him not to do that, unless of course they decided to troll him.

(I really do need to start actually WATCHING this LP)
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

I see. Has he already gotten the Tempered Sword? Because that might cause problems when he does Skull Woods, considering that in the SNES version there’s a glitch that causes Mothula to be immune to the Tempered Sword and immune to all attacks from the Golden Sword except the “poke” attack.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So, since Chuggaa ended up sequence breaking and doing Misery Mire already, that means when he gets to the Ice Palace he won’t have to do that one block puzzle “properly”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide