General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
Comic Girls ep 3. I love it when they bully Kaos.

full

I think they strike a nice balance with her childishness and maturity. I’m not a huge fan of anime’s infantalization, but in Kaos’ case I think she seems mature enough that I buy her character. And she’s already progressing, little by little. Hopefully, everyone in the show gets some development, too.

I also appreciate that they gave Koyume a bit of a gut.

full
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
Toji no Miko ep 15. The intrateam interactions were pretty good this ep, I hope we get more of that. And Kaoru takes the lead for Best Toji.

Mahou Shoujo Site ep 3. Holy shit, this show can have personality and a sense of humor? Didn’t see that coming. Also, I wonder if the idol worship angle was purposeful commentary by the author…

Hinamatsuri ep 3. This ep has alleviated my initial concern that, like a lot of anime comedies, this show would take a needless turn into serious drama because, even if it did, it could probably pull it off.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m doing a daily series on the subreddit Animemes where I post one Nichijou meme a day. I’m on day 9 now and I have over 50 subscribers.
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
Hisone to Masotan ep 2. The show continues to be fun and kinda weird. But unlike another show that put its pilots in awkward situations, HisoMaso’s characters are immediately more endearing. It is a bit strange that the cynic isn’t the least bit cynical about her bully, but it’s funny and sweet so it’s okay. And the ED is great. There are a couple of elements that could tank the show for me, the gross elements and the blatant misogyny from a few of the characters. So far, it’s handled them tactfully enough. They’re probably going to straddle that line the entire series, but as long as they don’t take it too far, it’s fine.

My Hero Academia ep 41. A kid from Class B has a speech bubble for a head?

FranXX ep 15. How come the Nines don’t wear bridal veils with their suits? Anyway, they follow up the show’s low point with a solid episode. Hopefully we don’t have any more regression? Please?

GGO ep 3. More exposition. At least we’re back to the start now.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@dt  
It was always confusing in manga but anime made it clear that he have speech bubble instead being another invisible kid. I’m glad class B have more scenes added.

I dont consider previous Franxx episode to be low point (actually probably oposite).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide