You laugh, you lose.

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Selaphiel  
No… Well, yes, sometimes… But no…

There are bots that just scour the internet for specific keywords, and if they find one, they send a form letter saying something along the lines of

Hi! I’m a writer who blogs about (random topic). I see you have an interesting post about (random topic) on (image link). I would like to collaborate with you to write an additional post for your site, as I’m an expert in (random topic’s field).

Basically, they’re advertisers, and if they find whatever keyword they’re looking for, they assume that the site is focused on topics similar to that, so they want to write a “sponsored” post which is just a long-form advertisement disguised an an article.

However, they almost always get it wrong, as evident by them thinking a picture of big titty celestia has something to do with testicular cancer. The comments did get a bit off hand, but still.

My favorite though was a few months ago when we got an email wanting to write a sponsored article about UTIs because someone mentioned urine on an incredibly “detailed” watersports image.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide