Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Vent thread

gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Zincy  
You know… there is a solution that doesn’t involve government force. Of course, its one that will never happen because the world is often stupid as hell.

The solution is to make not getting your kids vaccinated a giant pain in the ass. The fuck wits going on about this shit? I’m gonna make a huge generalization and say that they aren’t people with real fucking problems. Add even a minute wait to their latte and they get pissy.

So the solution is for private citizens and business to discriminate like all hell. Pediatricians should refuse to see unvaccinated children unless it is to be vaccinated because fuck you, you yuppie fuck. There are kids with actual, legit medical problems at the pediatrician, shit that really goddamn does mean they can’t get vaccinations on time and they do not need to be exposed to whatever creeping crud your “natural” child is carrying around, and you know what? Schools should require proof of vaccination before allowing a student to enroll.

Hell, any business, anywhere that people take their shrieking mini-me’s should be pulling this.

The best part is? No force. None at all. You get to abuse your freedom for your idiot bullshit, but the rest of the sane population for which a child is not a fucking fashion statement doesn’t have to deal with your ass.

Like I said though, I doubt this would happen. Not enough people in the positions to make these decisions give enough of a shit.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@gasmaskangel

That’s starting to happen, but it’s a combo with the government. Most states have laws on the books where unvaccinated kids can’t enroll in public schools, and I know of a few private schools that don’t allow them. And you’re starting to see clinics and doctors turn away unvaccinated children and adults. The problem is, some consider turning away patients as a violation of the hieratic Oath. It’s not, since you’re protecting more patients, so it’s sort of like triage, but there’s always idiots looking to make the claim.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Zincy  
Needs to happen on a larger scale.

I honestly get the attraction of the antivax side, its the sexy side. The cool, rebellious side. Its ordinary* moms and dads standing up to the mustache twirling villain of big pharma and seeing through their propaganda.

There is nothing people with no real problems love more than thinking they’re making some sort of moral stand.

*wealthy
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@gasmaskangel  
Oh look what we have here! An idea stealer!

Come look at the phony!

Because everyone else’s ideas are original!

I hope you learned your lesson. Never tell anyone the truth!  
Also Crow>Servo
Herrpface

Okay.

Some asshole keeps pulling the fire alarm at my dorm, and I had to go up and down from the eleventh floor by stairs twice this evening to evacuate the building.

It’s quarter to midnight, I’m hot, sweaty, there’s an obnoxious BWOOOOOOOOOOOOP constantly going on right behind me, and to make things worse I just burped up a sour.

Fuck.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

will return
About that whole vaccination thing, if I had my way I’d have refusing to vaccinate your kid defined as child neglect / abuse on grounds that it is refusing a child something that can and will prevent serious or fatal health complications.

Of course, I’d also sterilize hippies but that’s neither here nor there
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@DanielTepesKraus  
How would you like it when someone forces you against your will to put something into your body? I guess this could be one of the reasons why they reject those immunizations.

But, rejecting immunization for contagious diseases not only put yourself in danger, but other around you as well.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

will return
@SeraphimDawn  
It’s honestly one of those scenarios where I think people are more concerned with the idea that “OMG MY RIGHTS ARE BEING INFRINGED” or that it goes against various religions rather than anything else.

Normally I’m sympathetic of that kind of thing, like I normally am a huge advocate for things like freedom of speech and rights, but the big thing for me is that these are dangerous diseases floating around that spread like wildfire. This is one of those times where, basically, fuck these parents and their beliefs and give the kids the damned vaccines for their sake and for the sake of everyone around them. I’m just really damned defensive of kids, and these parents not wanting to prevent their kids from getting sick because they don’t like being told to do so or because Jesus said so can go eat a dick.

Trust me, man. I grew up before a lot of these vaccines were really there yet. I’ve had mumps and measles and they are not pretty. Especially since they can actually come back years later and have lifelong adverse effects. And those two are pretty much the nicest of those vaccine-preventable diseases you can get.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Oh, how I would love to beat up the BP who keeps leaving negative messages on all the “scootalove” pictures…
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@DanielTepesKraus  
Except I put “scootabuse” in my “hidden list”…along with about 100+ memes and abuse of my favorite characters.

However, I have “tiarabuse” on my watch list.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Steam Drulls - Furry 3D Platfromer!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide