Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Dear FedEx,

I understand that the government’s been telling us to practice the art of social distancing, but that does not mean you should set packages six feet away from our front doors.

Especially if it’s pouring rain!
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Insert fat joke here
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Yeesh, that’s messed up… In general hatred to any religious group is oddly becoming uncomfortably acceptable nowadays…

You should see how Twitter, and such treat christians. They attack actor Chris Pratt, just because he mentioned going to church once, (and they began spreading false/unproven rumors it was a fanatical homophobic church) and he never once identified himself as a christian, religious, nor even right-wing. (In fact, in “Avengers: Infinity War,” didn’t his character make a tongue-in-cheek remark about Jesus?)

They also recently doxed, and chased the creator of “Friday Night at Freddy’s” into retirement, just because it came out he was a christian, and they even sent nasty messages to his pregnant wife.

Now I’m not saying “christians are an oppressed minority,” or anything, but as one myself, (not a fanatical one, I love Halloween, Harry Potter, read science books, and such) it’s kinda disheartening.

Heck, I remember an atheist here was uncomfortable with me being one, and kept bugging me with links to atheist sites, and trying to convert me to atheism.  
(An atheist trying to convert somebody, strange/ironic, I know.)

I dunno, I’ve dealt with fanatical religious and fanatical atheists alike, and they’re both annoying.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Beau Skunky  
Actually with the FNAF thing, the main reason people people turned on him was becuase they found out that he sent a lot of money to a lot of politicians who support/are part of anti-gay laws/groups, i think it’s common knowledge that eveyrone knew/knows Scott is a Christian. And he said he was deciding to retire regardless of this since he’s already in his 40’s and would rather spend more time with his kids then with game development.

Don’t get me wrong the people threatening his wife and trying to dox him are still assholes, it’s just that people had more reasons to be upset with Scott then “he’s a Christian” (though from all the posts i saw about it, i didn’t see anyone attack him for his religion, just him making donations to people are pretty vocal about being anti-LGBT)
Beau Skunky
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Insert fat joke here
@ichiban iceychan 1517  
Perhaps, but frankly alot of “liberal” companies, and people have funded similar polititians too, even if they don’t agree with them on everything. Heck, you’d be surprised how much money “liberal/woke” Disney, and such sent to the Trump administration.  
(In fact, it’s not uncommon for them to send cash to both sides.)  
I did see some tweets, and such bashing on christianity though, and in fairness we don’t know what his political opinions are.

Still, I think doxing in general is sick, and should be a crime.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
A shame, but frankly alot of old historical buildings/landmarks have blood on their hands, or skeletons in their closet, and I’m sure none of that bad stuff was going on in them to this day.

Not to mention, the church burnings could backfire with both sides religious, and anti-religious going nuts.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I don’t condone burning down churches.

The organized parts of the Big Three can all suck my Pagan dick, but they still deserve to feel safe in their own houses of worship. This kind of senseless violence only leads to more violence in kind.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Beau Skunky

It perpetuates a cycle of extremism, making martyrs out of those unworthy to be called such.

The bad parts of organized religion must be countered holistically, preferably without violence.
Dex Stewart
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@CaptainXtra  
New Yorkers are always surprised when theres alot of rain, and then it floods. Alot of snow melts, it floods, and people who’ve lived here for years are like,“I didn’t see it coming!”
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well I’ll be. Disney came to their senses. They’re re-releasing Song of the South, after locking it away because they thought it was racist (James became the first black actor to receive an Oscar as a result of it).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide