Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

I believe so. There was apparently one specific incident that ended up being the “gone too far” moment for him, but I don’t know the specifics.

There was also another guy who had a similar problem, MonkeyDysarx or something like that. He actually spoke to me on my Deviantart a few years ago because he remembered me and said he had greatly mellowed out since his days on here.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Rainboom Dash

It was discontinued in December of 2019 though… And that just meant it wasn’t going to be getting more updates. Seems most old stuff that used it still work.
spooderlegs
Artist -

Watercolorheart Studios
…OOOOOOH.

This is where I go “Hi, I’m BCS!” then you check my posting history and facepalm because it’s really really obvious.

Let’s just say my posting style is… unique.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Crystal just doesn’t come here much anymore. No clue about the others you mentioned.

We used to PM a lot. I dunno, the guy just gradually stopped coming to this site a couple years ago.  
I dunno about Big max and Monaro.  
But for Professor Hoer… I believe I’ve overheard TSP mentioning that he died of cancer or something some years back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide