Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Some dolt is trying to trigger me by sending me weird Trixie art via private messenger. Considering his account is only minutes old, it’s probably an anon I reported for tag meddling a few hours ago.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
If this guy Loves Trixie so much he’s been banned multiple times for being aggressive about it, it’s a bit odd he’s sending me Trixie hate and carrying on about how I should respect Starlight’s power.

True, he may just be trying to troll me, but Are you sure it’s the same guy?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey  
why? so you can make fun of me? i just nearly broke down over a fucking dog not hurrying up and going to the bath room, among a fuck ton of other things making my depression this year worse than normal and the last fucking thing i need is to get dog piled,
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Anyway, I’ve watched a bunch of Let’s plays of fallen order and it don’t interest me at all. True, it better than the usual EA Tripe but that’s a pretty low bar.

It just looks repetitive, boring and shallow. It kind of reminds me of an uncharted game with a star wars skin.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Oh neat, my account is still up for a bit. I’ll stop posting when it’s deleted.

Thing is… the Armed forces doesn’t want me. I’m too hyper, and I’ve been in mental health detentions.

I’m not a good friend, my behavior today made that clear. I don’t think I made anyone feel good, or appreciated.

The monestary thing was just a joke before I left. Actually my new plan is the Peacecorps. Helping developing communities with clean water, medicine and basic education. I’ll get more opportunities for being willing to go out there and start a new life. Helping myself by helping others.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@That1GuyGAMER18  
Force unleashed was shit, terrible gameplay that felt super un starwarsy,, terrible story, terrible main character, it’s second only to bobba fett ending up in the sarlacc 3 fucking times to things that singled handily made the entire EU complete garbage,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide