Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Mr.Myoozik
Does it neither have to do with being doom and gloom because of misandrist social posts on Twitter like this and this and this to the point of wishing a social media that has men and women liking and respecting each other?
I mean, I was born 27 years ago and not in 1969 and with what is happening right now makes it difficult to find a girl who loves me for me, accepts me for me, doesn’t hate sex and doesn’t treat fictional characters like they’re real, and doesn’t hate sex like the majority of women nowadays. Regardless if it’s on the internet or in real life (where fanfiction doesn’t exist as they are not in bookstores or libraries and fanart are only paid art in conventions).
What else can I do in this world where misandry and generalization is now normalized?
Hima

Alder Lake N95
I’m just saying thank God my life doesn’t suck that bad. I could have said it in English.
Thank God my life doesn’t suck that bad.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

And I said God is the greatest because so far, despite all the trials and hardships me and my family have been through, he helped us get past through all that because we have faith in him.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I’m glad that it rained last night, but why does it have to be attached to a fucking thunderstorm? Why can’t we get some regular, plain ass rain like we did 3 months ago?
Oh, my kingdom for weather-controlling pegasi.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Lightnings are metal.
Sucks I still have astraphobia since childhood. Positive lightning tends to be the most powerful and explosive. The last time it happened, it literally knocked our city’s main line for 6 dead straight hours in the middle of the night. No ventilation no generators, we got chomped on by mosquitos all night.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
MF’s be like “OH DON’T WORRY, HE DOESN’T BITE! GO AHEAD AND PET EM!” and then pull out a Big Beefy Bastard like this:
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Gen-Z’s ranting/and wanting to cancel Eminem is what fuels his career, snowflake doofuses.
I’m on the borderline of this era and I’m disappointed in it.
If you think he suck, then he thinks you swallow!
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Most of my vents are political in nature, so I will keep such things to the proper thread.
But I will say this: It infuriates me to no end when creators do harmful things, but they and/or their works are super popular, so you are unable to criticize them even slightly without getting dogpiled, or in some cases even doxxed and sent threats.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Fucking Farcebook removed a post I made (over a year ago) to a group for a hobby I’m into because their shit AI system said I violated someone’s IP rights, when it was nothing more than photos showing some collectible items (with no trademarks or anything) me and a friend had picked up! They didn’t even say what or who the infringement was. Filed an appeal so we’ll see what happens. Fuck em’.
Background Pony #E9D4
All I can think today is about committing suicide….
I just searched for furry suicide artwork and searched the tag “suicide” on Derpibooru
I don’t know why, but I don’t want to continue anymore
I’ll probably not do anything because I’m just a crybaby coward but still… I just feel… Nothing yet in an awful way…
Please don’t tell this to my boyfriend or my friends… Not like they’re awake anyways
It’ll be fine…
…I just want to cry… Cry a lot… And never stop… And hug a pillow forever… Hoping the world stops for me
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide