Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

I wouldn’t say half.

A percentage of half; an as of yet unknown percentage of said half to be sure.

And that percentage are idiots.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’ve never made this publicly known, but one of my main goals as a writer is to make the world a better place for people who struggle with depression, have attempted suicide, or are trans. I want to show them that they are loved in this world and are deserving of love and companionship. Don’t let anybody tell you are undeserving of happiness and don’t let yourself tell you that. You deserve to be loved just like everybody else.
someguy111

Michigan has just been ordered shutdown for three weeks. And just when things were starting to get back to normal. Goodbye Thanksgiving, good bye Black Friday, which is going to kill our economy, and I can just about guarantee this order will be extended through Christmas and even New Years.

The hoidlay season in this state will be spent in quarantine. No Christmas parties, no New Years parties, just social isolation.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Michigan has just been ordered shutdown for three weeks. And just when things were starting to get back to normal. Goodbye Thanksgiving, good bye Black Friday, which is going to kill our economy, and I can just about guarantee this order will be extended through Christmas and even New Years.
The hoidlay season in this state will be spent in quarantine. No Christmas parties, no New Years parties, just social isolation.

Yet again…

full
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@someguy111  
Oh no one fucking year where people can’t gather in groups of 500. Life is surely over.

I never went out anyway, I’m not bothered by any of this, I will never understand people freaking out over being locked down. We have modern technology, you can call and text and video chat with anyone you know at any time. I fail to see an issue here.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

“good bye Black Friday”

Black Friday deserves to die a swift death anyway. It is not the economic boon people think it is, and rarely is it actually advantageous for the consumer.

It is a time of artificial scarcity, fake “sales” (companies will often raise their prices slowly in the two months before BF, then lower them to a ‘sale’ come the day), and the absolutely disgusting display of rampant consumerism that makes us look like an international laughing stock.

Let it be gone, and gone for good.
Background Pony #8038
Double Power Loss in the afternoon.

Power went out after 5 and was restored at around 7.. for all of 5 minutes then the Downpour that hit flooded it out.

hour and a half later and we have power again.. but im leaving the candles lit.

on the plus side the estimate on when they said it was to be fixed was 11pm.. and then 2AM.

so.. huzzah?
GothArts
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Poniest of loafs
I do, but a household is still a family. My folks are gonna have pizza rolls for Thanksgiving and Bob Evans.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@someguy111  
And I used to look forward to hanging out with my family too but half of them are dead (not from this virus) and I could go one goddamn year without it if it meant less people fucking dying.

You have modern technology, fucking call them.

I look forward to this all being over so the whiny entitled selfish pricks* can get back to doing whatever and not being a blight to everyone else.  
*I am not calling anyone here any of those things.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide