Vent thread

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@someguy111  
Hate to break it to you, but in store Black Friday has been on the decline thanks to online shopping.  
But then where will we get those videos of people stampeding and punching each other at a Walmart?

Don’t forget trampling retail workers. I work at Walmart by the way.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
Michigan has just been ordered shutdown for three weeks. And just when things were starting to get back to normal. Goodbye Thanksgiving, good bye Black Friday, which is going to kill our economy, and I can just about guarantee this order will be extended through Christmas and even New Years.
The hoidlay season in this state will be spent in quarantine. No Christmas parties, no New Years parties, just social isolation.

You gotta be kidding me. Okay, when is vaccine going to be announced or be ready? Never. That’s when.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@GothArts  
Everyone is always a conspiracy nut. Sad to say, conspiracy always wins. By the way, I wouldn’t recommend hope. I’ve been told that it’s just an illusion.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@someguy111  
Maybe our consumerist economy isn’t as important as restricting disease.

I wish humanity responded like this to earlier disease.
Shylover

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
*sighs sadly*  
I don’t think I’ll ever have a bright future that I used to be excited for. I didn’t want things to end like this. Not like this. I didn’t want to give up until everything I knew and loved is completely going downhill. I never asked for this to happen. I didn’t want this. It’s all over. 😞
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Shylover

Blame greed, for it is the fire in which we all currently burn.

Thankfully, it is a fire that is dimming with each new generation. With any luck, it will consume itself and the world can move on.
Shylover

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Smile at the face of danger?

Seriously?  
My god is this what our generation wants? Doom and gloom? Hopelessness? Despair? Losses? Division? Separation? All of those things? Really? I don’t understand anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide