Vent thread

Background Pony #08EF
Air quality in the US has dipped for the first time in nearly 10 years. It’s been a steady drop for the past 2 and a half.
This is distressing.
I’m very much glad you’ll never have kids.

I personally think that Trump indeed went too far with his scaling back on EPA regulations and policies. I still think that some of the Obama-Era regulations didn’t make sense(or much, if at all). Regulations should have either been modified into a whole new way, or made so that they would be like they were in the 1970s-1980s rather than Trump having the policies be like the late 1950s-early 1960s. I also think that the DEA should be abolished, most of its power being given to the FDA(after it gets revamped and cleared of most pharma influence).
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Loving something doesn’t mean never criticizing it. But there’s a difference between actual criticism and just bashing it, and if all someone does is bash something they claim to love, I can’t help but wonder if they actually love it.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
Great news, my trade instructor is a fucking asshole… I mean this bitch wants to give us a clock-in sheet and makes us sign in with the time to judge whether or not we are tardy but then not let us in after break to fucking sign it… Resulting in all of us being counted absent. I swear this women has got to go, this shit has gone on too fucking long.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Selaphiel  
I work in a parts warehouse at a factory that produces livestock handling equipment (i.e: cattle gates.) I put metal parts on a pallet, strap them down and use a forklift to move them about the facility I work at.

My supervisor discovered a kit that was completed months ago and had me deliver them to the welders at the very last minute, but then the lead welder gets upset at me for delivering them so late in the day. I told him to take it up with my supervisor if he was upset at the lateness.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide