Vent thread

Toyminator900
Total knockout - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Sitе Mexican
Even in sadness, I can’t stop making jokes.  
Which adds to the fact that not many people take me seriously and just look at me as a joke.
Background Pony #19BD
Something I don’t like: Twitch streamers that turn into assholes once they “make it”.

I’ve pretty much stopped watching someone who now regularly gets 1000+ viewers because he’s turned into one. He tends to ignore chat (unless they’re subbing or donating money), gets mad when anyone points something out “Don’t tell me what to do!” and often trolls the chat by asking for suggestions and then completely ignoring them.

It’s a shame because he used to be the opposite of that. He’s taken too much after FilthyRobot (another asshole streamer), IMO.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I have never been so pissed off over some nonsense but… There has been a major city-wide power interruption without being notified by everyone so I was inactive in the Internet for the past 48 hours.

The bottomline is, there is a gap between my Forum Post Statistics and that is, I have now broken that long preserved streak that I have been fearing off to be broken someday.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Well, the GeForce GT 730 works like a charm with the upgraded 90 watt power adapter/“supply”, so seemingly don’t need to do the significant downgrade down to the 710. It’s a rather massive upgrade in graphics performance compared to the integrated Radeon HD 8400 (probably thanks to the fact that I got the 2GB GDDR5 version) to the point my CPU might be holding it back. Pretty sure this is close to the pinnacle I can get for this desktop that the motherboard can support.

I would type this in the happy vent thread but there’s another, tangentially-related issue.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide