Vent thread

Background Pony #77B1
I have less issues with autism jokes than I do with people who call those that don’t like them ‘babies’ or to ‘get over it’. That’s not very respectful to others. I respect that people make jokes I don’t like, but I can’t be respected to simply not like them, I’m just a baby for not laughing at them for being oh so clever and totally nor overused.You do you, and all, but I can’t do me. ~~lol ‘do myself’~~

Sure, that’s such a nice thing to say.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
Gah. Dementia is the worst. My dad just got a call from my nan and she’s scared because she doesn’t know where she is. You know, in her home. God I don’t know how my parents keep strong faces during stuff like that. I had to leave the room and go upstairs.
Magma_ERuptiOn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I read this shit?
Been getting emails from random people that work for my company for the past 5 hours because the first person decided to send their email to every fucking person in the company (was supposed to be an inquiry to head office about a malfunctioning petrol station electronic sign).
Osha
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Osha>: I replaced it with my dads sperm
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Undesireable
@gingerninja666

Yep. My grandmother has advanced Alzheimer’s now. I remember spending time with her ago before it was too much to see her anymore; she couldn’t talk anymore, all she did was just nod whenever someone would talk. It was awful.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

2018 SUCKS! It’s still January and already my truck which I held near and dear is ruined, my mom got in a car accident and because the insurance won’t cover the damage I have to pay for it out of pocket because there’s no way she can afford it and I’m going to owe thousands to the IRS. I was planning on using the money I had saved to pay my taxes but instead I have to fix my mom’s car but to make things worse now my car needs repairs and I had to buy my mom another car so she has something to drive in the meantime because parts are hard to get and I wanted to her to have 4 wheel drive for the winter anyway. She’s too attached to her new truck to sell it so I can’t sell her truck and use it to pay for car repairs. All the mess with cars had me just about drained financially and while I certainly do have work coming up, it’s won’t be enough to cover her car repairs and pay my taxes. I still need to pay for gas and food and other expenses. Basically I need to find a way to come up another $4500. I can’t sell any of my vehicles as I need all of them. Also my one and only friend and I are fighting; he said something to me that really upset and hurt me. I also lost my health insurance. And I can’t sleep because there is loud construction going on across from where I live. I hate this year so far and it’s still only January!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide