Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
“Transracial” is a bullshit concept that hurts actual transgender people.

Most of the transgender people I know think that “transracial” is bullshit.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@YetAnotherBrony  
I’ve got no problem with rules. Where I take issue is when the rules suck out the humanity. Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh, I liked how Joey is a less skilled duelist, and this is reflected in how he usually wins thanks to luck-based cards coming in clutch, like Time Wizard, Skull/Graceful Dice, Fairy Box, etc.
Jarkes
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with characters like Female Thor, Miles Morales, or other “token minorities taking on a legacy character role” in concept. The problem is execution, which often falls flat.
Starry Mind
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
@Jarkes  
I can see where you are coming from, but what about people like Michael Jackson who change their body’s appearance so that they are passable? I still think that they should have to write their real race when prompted on legal documents.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Why is it that I silently feel another one of my RP threads will be silently taken away from me?

I’ve had this feeling before… I always lashed the fuck out… I feel like lashing out now, so I’m just gonna talk to a friend about it… I need some shit figured out…
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Commune

@HJSDGCE  
That’s nothing compare to Walmart, 60% of the employees ever hired there quit their job within a year. Though I never work on the Walmart and I would never be, but judging but how much people have been quit there I am sure work in Tesla is like a heaven compare to Walmart.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@ice1517  
It’s really the writing and the fact he’s Spider-man in a world where Spider-man still exists.

getting rid of the Ultimate universe did less a favor for him and the “He’s just as good, if not better then the original” Marvel’s been doing has not helped.

If they really wanted him to stand out in stead of just being the Spider-man that is black (witch is unfortunately how he’s treated) They’d have just given him a new identity.

Ben Reilly has more authority to that title, but he goes by Scarlet Spider. (Which I’ve heard good things about the new one, but problem is, Marvel isn’t promoting it)  
With the new executive, maybe they’re rebrand him with a new name like Tarantula and actually give him some personality. Hell, even the actual Spider-man sucks with Chip Zardusky’s writing. It’s like less painful to have teeth pulled that read his books. So it’s just even New characters fans don’t like, it’s a lot of Marvel writing, it’s just they hide behind the Nu-characters as a shield for criticism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide