Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Mikey  
There isn’t a lot because of the budget needed and the difficulty of Platforming mechanics in 3D compared to Action Adventure/RPG/FPS who translate to 3D much easier
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@PonyPon  
Probably not, unfortunately. I mean, most of the taboo surrounding sex comes from religious groups, but sex is one of the most natural things on Earth and occurs naturally among a majority of other animal species.

You know what is comparatively unnatural, meanwhile? Religion. That’s something that only appears among humans.

Ironic, isn’t it?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
Right, should have clarified which religions I’m referring to.

But still, the most dominant religions operating in the world today treat sex like it’s so unnatural and weird, and it bothers me how this mindset has spread into dominant societal belief, and has influence how we treat things like sex education.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
From person experience and belief, it’s not that sex is the nature of sex, but that sexual desires should be controlled and limited to someone you’re married to, though sex education is still important since people will seek sex out, and should know about it and how to be safe with it (plus imagine marring someone who doesn’t know how babies are made).
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@TheHappySpaceman
From person experience and belief, it’s not that sex is the nature of sex, but that sexual desires should be controlled and limited to someone you’re married to, though sex education is still important since people will seek sex out, and should know about it and how to be safe with it (plus imagine marring someone who doesn’t know how babies are made).
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
Except, I don’t think that’s incredibly fair.

Assuming they aren’t asexual, young people are going to want to have sex. And it’s best not to wait until marriage to have sex, because then there’s the potential that the person you’re married to, the person you could be stuck with for the rest of your life, isn’t any good at it.

@Zincy  
Agreed.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
So to you, a dealbreaker is if someone isn’t good at sex? And I’m aware that people will want to have sex, hence why sex education is still very useful. Think of it as something like jaywalking, if it helps you.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Prematarital sex, imo, is important.

Sometimes people dont “click” sexually. Incompatible interests, differing fetishes and comfort levels, or simply growing quickly bored of each other. You may also not find them as attractive as youd of hoped.

In some cases, I’ve seen people grow to despise each others presence after a few nights of bad sex.

These are things that would be useful to know before marriage.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Scrabbleman

Its something that we are hardwired from a genetic basis to really, really want.

Its going to be important. No amount of fingerwagging from some religious nutter will change that.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
Funny how the idea is for you to be better than your animalistic desires, which is also what you’re suggesting with humans turning into cyborgs. The more things change…
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

“Vanilla” sex is the least boring to me; the thrill of sexual experimentation tends to wear off extremely quickly, and although I know why, it’s unfortunately something that likely won’t change until I settle down with an actual commitment.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I just dislike how so many indie 2D platformers just call any sort of pixel art “8-bit” even though 8-bit is a lot more specific than that.

Seriously, I’m not the only one who finds this irritating, am I? It shouldn’t be so irritating, but I’m incredibly pedantic like that.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

If you don’t think I’d give my self a big old cyber-dong then you don’t know me very well.

What I want is for us to be in control of our biology, not “better” than it.

If anything, if we erase illness through technology we can give into our desires more. Imagine a world where STDs dont exist and birth control is perfected?

Boom, sex is no longer risky from a biological perspective.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
Well… yeah. Let’s not downplay how important sex can be to a relationship.

Supposing, for example, that your girlfriend (or boyfriend, whatever suits you) doesn’t like giving oral. Isn’t that something that both parties involved should get out in the open before they commit to something like marriage?

(This is something that happened to one of my RL friends and his now ex-wife, for the record.)

@PonyPon  
Depends on what type of experience you’re thinking of.

@Zincy  
Brilliantly put. While it’s not the most important aspect of a relationship by any means, it can make or break one.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
I rather take someone wants to do only vanilla sex every blue moon but is perfect in every other way rather than someone who wants to have sex anyway and anytime but is terrible in every other way. Seriously, fuck sex if it means that I get to be with someone that’s a perfect match for me outside of ten minutes of forgettable happiness.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
…I literally just said, “While it’s not the most important aspect of a relationship by any means, it can make or break one.”

Don’t you think it’s important to find someone who is both romantically and sexually compatible with you?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide