Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Two days left.

Two days and I will determine my final fate. In two days, I will find out whether I deserve to go to Europe.

Hold me.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
Coffee and Tea are both great in their own ways and anyone who feels the need to prefer one over the other needs to stfu.

Coffee can taste really great when its flavored and mixed in with cream and sugar while tea tastes great plain. Each of them have the right stuff for the right mood.
NounVerb

People who use toilet paper on their dicks and leave the toilet paper sitting in the urinal are retarded, and don’t understand how dicks work.

Edit: Also, ground floor bathrooms in university libraries should get serviced way more often than they currently do, since that’s one of the few places where literally every student will spend time in, across departments.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I love me my turn based rpgs but without Action Commands* long fights seem to drag after a while. How about taking it up more and have the specials be rhythm games?

• or type effectiveness but that’s not the point.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Ridley can’t be in smash because he big.

I say if he was 30% bigger than the 2nd biggest guy it would have been fine.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide