Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@uc9  
I don’t think Dai-guard is as threatening as the others though, You would know what I mean If you’ve seen Dai-guard
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@trashboat  
I think I saw it years ago. I remembered I’ve seen it, but that’s about it. It’s the one where the ending is that just sort of treat it as another everyday disaster right? I don’t mean like how pacific rim everyone goes, “GO WORLD SUPER POWERS UNITE!” but instead people just kind of go, “eh just another thing in the sunday paper”.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@trashboat  
Since you’re in mecha more than me what is the name of the anime where in the finale the main character is in space and opens the hatch with the woman going, “What about your helmet?” and he responds, “I don’t need it”.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Given how Mass Effect turned out, I would’ve rather that when they killed Shepard at the beginning of Mass Effect 2, He/She should’ve damn well stayed dead! That way, the Cerberus railroading would make sense, given that we’d be playing as a protagonist whom has to deal with all the choices the player made in the previous game. C’mon, you must admit that it would make for a better game (i.e. makes more narrative sense) than what we got.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@uc9  
Also That was Kenji, Not Tsubaki,

Also the guy who said that he doesn’t need air is Hiroshi, The hero of the Kotetsu jeeg, And he Doesn’t need air because He’s an Android
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Ebalosus  
While i was fine with 2, I would like a elseworld style setup where we get to play a new character in 2’s story, or even a normal clone of Shepard, In the event of totally new character they could let us play as a few different species, Turian Asari and Quarian come to mind,
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@Itsthinking  
I agree, I’m Autistic, And I hate all of the F**ktards using it as an excuse to act like Retards (And by extension, The people who use it under the pretense that It’s just something made up)
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@trashboat  
My nephew has autism and I’m now familiar with what autism is, so yeah totally agree with you here cause autism is totally different from what people that use it as a crutch believe it to be.

I bet you $50 almost all of the fat neckbeards who go around carrying their dakimakura pillows in public are self diagnosed.

I kind of understand what you mean by this, cause I used to have OCD REALLY FUCKING BADLY. It annoys me to no end when people have a tick and call it OCD. A tick just means a habit, OCD is like how I kept checking the front door to the house twenty plus minutes to make sure it was locked out of fear that it wasn’t actually locked.  
“It clicked; so it must be locked, but to be safe let’s check it again”  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
. . . Five minutes later  
“Okay I’m fairly certain it’s locked, but to be safe I should make sure again”  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*five more minutes later  
“Okay I’m 100% certain it’s locked, but I should check again in case it’s not”  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click  
*click

If you’re wondering no I don’t have it anymore. I had several other problems a couple years ago that I don’t want to go into, but I will say this actual problems take years to overcome and personally I find it kind of insulting that so many people want to get diagnosed with something just so they have a reason to justify their behavioural problems.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@uc9  
While I have High functioning Autism rather than Low functioning, It’s still insulting how they use it to get away with shit,

And Yeah, OCD gets frequently used that way as well, I think Touretes syndrome, ADD, And ADHD are also used to get away with stupid shit
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@trashboat  
Personally I think the people that want to get diagnosed with ADD or ADHD without actually having it just want to get high. In high school someone I knew that actually had ADHD, keep in mind he was also a stoner, gave one of his pills to a friend and after about thirty minutes, “Man. . dude. . bro I love you. . I got to get diagnosed with adhd as well. . This meds be baller”.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
@trashboat
The unfortunate fact is that people who do not have a mental illness will always make lots of insulting assumptions about it. Look at the way things like schizophrenia is treated in the media, or more perversely on tumbler.

This video is so true. Having mental problems isn’t fucking fun. It downright ruins your god damn life. I didn’t have split personality or anything related to it, but the point about how the internet makes mental disorders out to be some fun game is sick.

What I mean by this is my nephew has severe autism. I mean actually clinically diagnosed autism. He used to for years would scream constantly for hours upon hours every day cause of this. Autism is not a fucking game.

That friend I was talking about that was also a stoner and had a stoner friend he needed his medication otherwise he could not even so much as function. ADHD is not a fucking game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide