Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Darth Prime  
true but is it any worse than mr shoots arrows survives robot apocalypse and superbeing gang war?

basically kal dying is the JLU’s coulson (they form the league to make up for his death) except there’s no AoS fucking things up.
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@OptimusPrimevil  
The issue is, that is not how or why the Justice League was founded. More importantly, Superman is a founding member himself! By killing him off, he can’t be there to help establish the Justice League when he was even a focal point with Wonderwoman and Batman. Fuck, why is this to hard for some to understand?
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Darth Prime  
arrowverse actually.

they have a loose adaptation rule so asking for comics accuracy is like shouting to the wind.

something young justice fans keep whining about with artemis and miss martian.

and even IF they do something comics canon, people throw a fit about it

supergirl || beat superman||
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@OptimusPrimevil  
I mean the “it’s a different universe” thing.

Some people (Angry Joe) try to dismiss criticism of Man of Steel be saying “it’s like an Elseworlds story” but like I said there bad ones of those some the argument rings hollow.
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@OptimusPrimevil  
That argument doesn’t help, and no I wont get used to. For quite a while I have felt Superman has been underappreciated, to be cast aside for edger and darker heroes. Who dismiss him because they see no way to really challenge him or see him as unrelatable. He is a superhero with struggles, and forced to face issues many superheros don’t. So many forget the internal battles and focus too much on the external battles, yet can often are more important.

Superman is DC in many ways, or at least he was. A immigrant who lost his home, his family, his culture and must live among those different then himself. One who finds himself with great power and knowing that he has to never allow it get the better of him, to avoid breaking or killing those around him when he fights or to use his power to bring fear and tyranny. A hero that sees in humanity its potential and all that it can become, a symbol of hope in times where many struggle and who fights to do what is right even if it might be easier to give into what others are selling.

One who cares, protects, and shows kindness. Who stops those from committing suicide, show that they matter, and shows others there is a better way of doing things. A light in the darkness, and who despite all his power keeps the humility needed not to see himself as better or a god. This is Superman, that is what he means to me and yet so many brush aside.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Brolly: Oh so you can do that too?

Kale: Yez,

Brolly: I do it by channeling my hate of a crying baby you?

Kale: Soooooo much lesbian rage,

Brolly: Damn we are awesome,

“Fist bump”
Background Pony #BF18
New comics over the weekend

Pile A: STAR WARS #32, Deadpool #32, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #21, Amazing Spider-man: Renew your Vows #8, ben reilly: Scarlet Spider #3, Defenders #1, Kingpin #4, X-men Blue #4/#5, Old Man Logan #25, Secret Empire #4, Sam Wilson: Captain America #23

Pile B: Gwenpool #17, Venom #151, Kingpin #5, weapon X #4, Generation X #3, Thanos #8, Hulk #7, Ms. Marvel #19, Secret Warriors #3, Uncanny Avengers #24
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@Darth Prime  
Technically, Commander Steel is the grandfather; this guy is Citizen Steel. And now I’m wondering if he’s worn the suit in any other episode other than this and the one where he first gets the costume, because I had to look up who he was too, even though I’ve seen every episode of these shows!
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
If I learned anything about Scarecrow from Injustice 2, its that its impossible to make him not look edgy as fuck.

I mean, chain noose, cowboy hat on a skull gas mask, barbed wires wrapped along the legs and arms? How is that not edgy?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide