Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
@BlitztheDragon
Samster and PaperLuigi are the two most noteworthy culprits of taking it too far.
If Notsmirks was still making videos as frequently as he used to then those two would be prime roasting targets for one of his crazy creations.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Oh yeah, I’ve seen Samster’s videos. That’s actually who I had in mind when I was thinking “Is this guy okay?” I mean, I appreciate people are still making Go!Animate/Vyond videos as recently as this year, and as much as he pushes the creative envelope (by Go!Animate standards at least), the over-reliance on loud noises and overt sadism toward Caillou and Dora (which seems to extend to people who criticize that sadism) is concerning.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Finished watching ultraman rising and is anyone else thinking the following
1.Emi meeting the other ultraman relatives such as R/B or Geed. 2. Furries are gonna have a field day with Emi’s mom.
Dex Stewart
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@SleepySteve
Twitter is breaking in half over this suit for some reason. The mcu lines are kinda weird but otherwise cool. He finally got his trunks back.
@CaptainXtra
Yes. You go to Cartoonist Hell. You’ll be tortured for all eternity by Rabbits.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Drug Dealers are one of the most divisive groups in fictional media.
They’re either soulless and ruthless murder happy husks or misunderstood and down on their luck average folks with no other options for making a living.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide