The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Tonight I’m watching Death to Smoochy.

It’s pretty weird, so far.
At the end and dang it was nuts. Pretty stupid at times, but by the end I liked it. Makes me wish Danny Devito directed more movies.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I HATE the “No-Kill Superhero Stops Holding Back” tropes. Said superhero like Spidey and Batman suddenly went godmode the moment they start killing.
I hate it. It implies that they’re not fighting at 100% of their full power when they were being true to themselves.
They’re no killers. Their restrictions and adherence to their own moral codes SHOULD be the source of their immense powers.
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Shut up Cartman!
@tehwatever
To be fair for Peter, he has actual power. He can pretty much punch a guy to death if he wants to. I always imagine Batman uses his full strength most of the time in his case.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@CaptainXtra
But seals need to breathe air and such.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
It makes sense in analogue to snails, small creatures that usually aren’t a threat to smaller forms of see life, which is what we’re usually seeing.
Seals would gladly eat half the cast, nevermind they came out with a bit character that is a seal.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Batman would hate the Jedi killing what they view as Dark Side Threats that are “too dangerous to live”.
Geez, dum-dum Batman would let Palpatine and all other Sith Lords live…
Posted Report
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@CaptainXtra
I think that’s something of a mischaracterization of Batman. Indeed, he has his One Rule, and he doesn’t want members of his family killing, but he’s friends with Wonder Woman who does not have an issue killing her foes if she deems it necessary.
The reason Batman refuses to kill is because it provides a strong moral line for himself to ensure he’s doing the right thing; If he can justify killing, then he can justify doing even worse things, and that’s a risk he cannot take.
Plus, in the comics, he’s made an exception for Darkseid before.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@CaptainXtra
Pretty sure in that instance, the Jedi are soldiers in a time of war, that doesn’t exactly count, given that Batman’s rule is usually about fighting crime and not armed conflict.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Can’t sleep so tonight I’m watching Bugville, also known as Hoppity Goes to Town, also known as Mr. Bug Goes to Town.
It’s all about an evil bug and his goons trying to manipulate a town so he can marry a bee girl. A grasshopper, Hoppity foils their plans.
I’m halfway through, it’s pretty good. The bad guy is a slimy jerk, his goons are the highlight.

Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Inside Out 2 is now the 3rd biggest opening day here in the Philippines just behind Infinity War and Endgame.
Fr was that hype all worth it? Let’s see if I could watch it at the cinema at the newly built mall near me.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

A lot of star wars fans seem to just be bashing on Acolyte (maybe justified)
while here I am just being like “They throw good hands. MORE!”
They throw hands, bruh. I love it.
I’m getting some hong kong thai indonesian vibes from this fight scenes and I am NOT complaining one bit.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide