The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I would’ve been happy to go my whole life without seeing this image:
Someone is actually making a Winnie The Pooh horror movie…
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
does anybody know the name of that droid nanny on those star wars baby day care type bumpers on Disney channle and XD? i’m trying to find her name but can’t for the life of me.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Guys. Today’s the day.
Stranger Things return today.
First ponies, then demogorgons.
This week is the week of Netflix.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Outline for my take on the DBD style of game,
Killers move through 3 phases Stalk>Hunt>Kill stalk is about inducing fear when enough of it is spread or the survivors advance to their second phase and the killer becomes aware of it the hunt phase begins, the killer needs to inflict damage on the survivors and engage in chases or learn that the survivors have entered their final phase to get this phase to advance in the kill phase they can finally carry crippled survivors to execution points to kill them,
Survivor phases are Investigate>Survive>Escape during investigate they can find items but not pick them up and can begin decoding info, they advance when they have sufficient fear built up or discover enough evidence of the killer, in the survive phase they can pursue one of the 3 possible win conditions for them, Escape is triggered when they have completed the prerequisites for one of them,
Survivors win conditions are repair and then refuel a vehicle, get the radio working and call for help and wait out a timer, mess with the killer’s restoration points to weaken them and deal enough damage to put them down,
HP effects stamina taking hits means less sprinting and slower vaulting as well as some tasks taking longer, the killer’s HP can’t go below a set amount unless they are weakened by having one of their restoration points making it worthwhile to mess with them even if you aren’t going for the violence ending,
Survivors are divided into classes, Athletics have more HP and Stamina can break the killer grip without a weapon and can inflict damage with any melee weapon instead of being limited to stuns, they have almost no ability to decode info, Intellectuals are the fastest decoders and can heal more quickly with first aid kits they have lower HP but normal stamina, Gear heads have the fastest repair speeds but are otherwise average, Sneaks are less noisy then others and can use lock picks they have normal stats everywhere else, each can also equip perks based on a points system,
Killers i have designed so far are
Gertrude Gabriela Gallows more commonly known as Gertty Gabby Gally, she is a scrawny blond girl in a green dress and butchers apron/gloves, her boots have meat hooks on the toes enabling one of her powers, her cheeks and lips have been removed along with her teeth which are instead replaced with a variety of broken cutlery, her main weapon is a hog splitter, her powers are throwing pieces of cutlery at survivors she can change the type before the game each having different damage/ammount carried, her other power is a lunge with her foot mounted meat hooks, if the survivor is low enough on stamina this will become a grapple where she can maul them,
The Joten, A huge feral woman covered in animal hides and bones, she clearly has some form of super natural powers as she has been through the blood eagle process but remains alive seemingly just putting antlers into the gaping wound to replace her ribs, she has a very fast wealking speed making her good at covering lots of distence quitely and quickly, her powers are jaw traps where she can place down mutilated animal heads that will bit and hold others who pass over them, she has a few different types to choose from before a match, and a goring rush that limits her view but give her extreme speed and a powerful hit is she collides with a survivor, making her a fusion of the trapper and hillbilly,
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m currently at Top Gun Maverick with my mom and they had to stop the movie because they accidentally played the version with subtitles. When they put it back on the screen, they replayed like 10 minutes of the film instead of just resuming where they left off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide