The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So my girl and I were watching this shitty horror film from about 2 years ago on Netflix.

A generic slasher fic set at a Halloween fest, Hell Fest I think was the name.

Wasn’t really notable till I heard an almost unmistakable voice, which any Half Life fan will recognize instantly.

Checked the credits and sure as shit it’s Tony Todd himself, the voice of every Vort in HL, as well as Worf’s bro Kern in Star Trek.

Guess he gotta get those checks till Half Life 3 finally happens.

Also he really does pull off the “deranged carney” look.

full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
In year 3077 following a nukelar fallout, I want bernie mittens memes to survive.

Imagine futue historians discovering these memes and be like

“Who he and why literally everywhere?” and you get like, iceberg rabbit hole conspiracy and a cult built around him. Some might even deify the guy.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Pikmin 1 and 2 should be remade with the graphics engine of 3.

Imagine being chased by an ultra detailed Smoky Progg or Waterwraith!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide