The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
“Did you like [X show]?”  
“Eh, not a fan but you can like it.”  
“Oh come on, you didn’t even give it a chance!”  
“I watched an episode and decided it’s not for me.”  
“That’s not enough!”  
“Okay, I watched five.”  
“No, you should watch the whole first season.”  
“THE WHOLE SEASON??”  
“Yup, so you’d better start watchin’, it’s a long one!”  
“Okay, I watched the whole season and I still don’t like it.”  
“You barely even gave it a chance!”  
“…I’m going to kill you.”
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@tehwatever  
Pink haired character is a boy that looks s lot like a girl, and this is the account if his voice actress.

A few days ago someone on Twitter done a cosplay of him, and then decided to show how big his ||penis || was while still in cosplay, using a can of Monster Energy to show that his Dick was bigger then the can

Soon the character got to trending because of this and it became a mene that tgis character likes Monster Energy and has a giant dick
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dex Stewart  
Good effort. Lighting isn’t good tho, no offense. Might wanna invest on a better lighting setup.

Btw, hit up username DoubleX. A local derpibooru amateur claymation artist who’s also very good at his craft. Maybe you guys can share stop motion ideas! You could also ask him how he lights his stuff. Soft lamps, reflections, bounce light etc.

The dude is also nice, so that’s a plus.

Here’s his profile.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So we finally find out who in Marvel was this “God of Light” and Knull’s opposite was.

It’s the Enigma Force, AKA Captain Universe. Which makes a lot of sense when you think about how it’s basically acts like a symbiote itself. Neat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide