The Eternal Thread 2.0

Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
Today I had a anxiety crisis and went catatonic for about two hours. The feel of being prisoner in your own body sucks.

On the plus side, I got off work early and gave me a reason to hug my Pokémon and pone plushies.
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
Gonna try and turn an external USB hard drive into some crazy ass multiboot thing. It’s got just over 3.6 terabytes of usable space (Which at this point is honestly overkill; my personal backup stash is barely at a quarter terabyte and I can strip it to 60 if I omit all the Humble Bundle GOG stuff; I’ve collected all the Humble Trove games so that’s a lot of space) and I’ve made room so I can make it into a Windows To Go drive (There are ways to make unofficial WTG drives) on one partition and a Linux live system on the other. In total I’m planning to have four partitions on this thing:

A 512 MB EFI system partition (This is required for booting via UEFI firmware)  
A 1.8 TB partition for Windows  
A 1.8 TB partition for Linux  
A leftover 14.9 gigs which is unallocated for now but will be used as swap on Linux

Also apparently to boot this thing from both BIOS and UEFI I need an MBR partition scheme, not GPT, and I chose GPT. Though I’ll probably never encounter an old school BIOS again anytime soon and apparently the MBR scheme doesn’t play well with storage devices larger than 2 TB so maybe it’s not an issue. And apparently MBR is limited to 4 partitions but I can work with that. I have a 1 TB drive hooked up to the PS4 but that’s not going anywhere unless it runs out of space which I’m not worried about yet. Maybe I’ll get a 2 TB later for this specific and likely unnecessary contingency. Apparently the model of external drive I’m using comes in several pretty cool looking colors but sadly they only have the black one where I live. Also because my computer doesn’t seem to cooperate with pirated Windows 10 I’m going to instead try and just mirror my computer onto the drive, but first I’m going to reinstall W10 again.

Or not. Computer won’t even recognize my recovery drive and computer just gives me an error saying it can’t find all the necessary files when I go to naked a new one. I suppose I could clone my current Windows installation but I want to start fresh. Also when I boot into a Linux live system it isn’t even recognizing that the disk has any partitions. This computer dates back to 2013 and it’s a potato at this point.

Never mind, the drive did work from a different USB port. But I don’t remember if I originally created this drive for Windows 8 or 10.
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
okay it’s almost 6:30 in the morning but i got the windows reinstalled (which necessitated reinstalling 8 then upgrading that back to 10; at least that meant i could easily scrub all the bloatware) i’ll try the windows to go nonsense later
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I know some of you probably wondered where I was since I do stuff on Derpi practically every day, but the truth is that I was just watching YouTube CreepyPastas, horror movies, and the TV show Creeped Out yesterday. And that was a day worth it, I was happy to do so.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide