Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Hollowfox the Stallion  
No, romance can happen. Not a fan of it myself but it can. But like many other tropes, it must be treated with care. It’s a slippery slope and not a very easy thing to implement. And if it’s not done well, I will call out on it. The recent episodes for example; Kellco broke up and that’s fine, but I’d prefer it if it was actually talked about. Like a small discussion or something. I’ve said it several times before and I’ll say it again; I put good writing above anything else.

Also, I hate shippers. You might think I hate romance, but that’s not true at all. I hate shippers the most in any fandom. As in, the people. Like how you blamed the producers for hating Starco. I hate that kind of toxic behavior.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Scrabbleman  
At least I don’t try to give death threats like Hidekane or Ichiruki fans do to Sui Ishida or Tite Kubo, because that would be dumb. Yes, I did blame them for what they did to the ship (aka the heart and soul of the show) by separating them and making them date someone else to create drama (which people like Nicktendo and EZPZ got triggered and adressed their problems with the show) but that doesn’t mean I have to resort to death threats or wanting them to get out of work or force them to work somewhere else. That’s petty as fuck.

Also, sometimes I think romance and shipping are the same thing, because that’s what shipping is, romance between two characters as the fans pair them. But people think otherwise because they’re “dIfFeReNt”, like what the fuck makes romance different from shipping?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
like what the fuck makes romance different from shipping?

Shipping cares not of the variety of factors that makes romance viable and real. Like, I can ship Marco with Glossaryck but we all know that’s not romantic.
Background Pony #1B28
Gotta love globgore, He’s easily one of my top 10 favorite characters and yet he’s only actually been an active character in two episodes.

@Dirty Bit

They were probably dancing in their seat when they knew they got it right, if they’ve seen it yet. That’s what I’d do at least.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide