Random Useless Facts Thread

yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
Lawrence Tureaud chose the name “Mr. T” because it made white people to call him “mister”

I think about my father being called ‘boy’, my uncle being called ‘boy’, my brother, coming back from Vietnam and being called ‘boy’. So I questioned myself: “What does a black man have to do before he’s given respect as a man?” So when I was 18 years old, when I was old enough to fight and die for my country, old enough to drink, old enough to vote, I said I was old enough to be called a man. I self-ordained myself Mr. T, so the first word out of everybody’s mouth is “Mr.”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
The idea of parkour came to be when a French soldier saw natives in the Congo moving around the jungle with gymnastics like precision and brought it back with him
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Saving Private Ryan depicted the combat so realistically that veterans left the theaters during the opening scene because it triggered PTSD from their war experience and stated the scene being the most realistically accurate depiction of combat they’ve ever seen.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

When Manny Pacquiao fights, crime rate in the Philippines drops to zero because almost every single Filipino citizens tune in on their televisions to watch his fight.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
The McAfrika was a sandwich introduced by McDonald’s in Norway in 2002 for the Winter Olympics which became a victim of unfortunate timing. During that time, a really bad famine was occurring in Southern Africa that caused thousands to die and as a a result, a public backlash ensued that led to the restaurant pulling the menu item out. Despite that, they reintroduced the item again in 2008 as a limited edition menu item for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.

full
Background Pony #28C7
Autistic people tend to like bear hugs. That derives from sensory processing issues that are present on the Autistic Spectrum.
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

A mezzaluna is a crescent shaped knife with a handle on each end used to cut food in a rocking motion. Some versions have multiple blades for quicker mincing.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
During the course of The Vietnam War, Sweden supported the Vietcong and was one of the few nations to recognize North Vietnam as an independent sovereign nation
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide