Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

rogerSnow
Duck - Quacks like a duck, takes bait like a fish

@Whatevs  
For clarity, I was joking, but I gotta say, I hardly notice eye color. Unless you get up close or deliberately look really hard at a distance, eyes just look like white with something darker in the middle. I certainly couldn’t use it to identify anyone.

On the topic of “x race all look the same”, anyone that’s ever worked any sort of retail or in person customer service knows that ALL people you don’t know look the same. Nothing like going in back to check if there’s any more of some product at a customers request only to come out and realize you can’t remember if it was the young asian girl that asked you or the old black guy.
rogerSnow
Duck - Quacks like a duck, takes bait like a fish

@Whatevs

Sure, but I think you’re defending a reason for doing something you don’t really do anyways. You don’t mix up Sam Jackson with Chris Rock I presume. It’s a matter of knowing the person. A white guy you’ve seen once or twice is going to be just as hard to distinguish in a crowd as anyone else. It just gets played up because race is such a big deal all of the time.

Edit: The purse thing was part of a larger argument I deleted before posting, but I forgot the first sentence of the argument.
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I can’t smile properly period. One corner of my mouth goes up about a millimeter or two and that’s it.

@rogerSnow  
I worked with someone for three years before noticing she had heterochromia. Though that might have something to do with my habit of focusing on one eye only during conversation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide