Ponibooru Film Night

apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

@Princess Luna  
I don’t know what it is but Daisy’s computer does seem rather error prone sometimes.

Also sorry to change my recommendation again but I remembered something that might be better then ooo for the next film night.

I remembered that Fourze had a halloween episode (9 and 10 to be precise) It has goth girls practicing Witchcraft and it has Feral’s favorite thing ever, A high School setting.
DaisyHead
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

i’m working on getting a new computer right now. i have the one i was using in the shop but they haven’t gotten back to me in about a week. i’m using my old computer which i can’t access skype on and it’s too slow and has too few programs to make posters or host film nights, and my desktop has had a corrupted os i also need to get fixed. not much luck with computers but i can still understand them.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

@Harlequin_Jester  
Ok I will have it up by 4 tomorrow.  
At the earliest it won’t be up until next morning.  
Update I finished the poster and I will have it up tomorrow morning.  
Expect Horrible fonts and a stick.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

@SquiggyBomb  
we already did both of those.  
Also If I draw captain blood debt I know i have to draw the track suit and guns. Anything else he needs?  
By the way Heroinferno said on tumblr he wanted to do the Live Action Fist Of The North Star after october.

ALso I hope relix gets finished in time for us to read it.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

@Napsack  
I think you may have found something worse then fighting foodons!  
please tell me we are not watching that!

Also I have an idea for My little unicorn.  
Me and/or ROTHY could try and sift through the fic to find the more “plot” relavent or stpid chapters.

I heard there is a point in the story where Twilight gets killed by an assasin named reven(because Teen Titans) and everyone blames twilight for letting her guard down rather then the assassin who killed her And there is also a point where Cadance is forced to kill her own brother[/spoiler] just because Dakari King Mykan hates cadance for being married.  
And in a future chapter he plans to have a moment where Shining Armor gets possessed and kicks a pregnant cadance in the stomach forcing her into a miscarriage

@DaisyHead  
Yeah from what I saw of Pound Puppies and some other Canadian cartoons they pretty much get everything wrong when they try to depict different culutres and they often just use stereotypes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide