Naruto Thread

Vekrid
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Thought there should be a thread for all the epic orange ninja fans out there. Lets discuss Naruto and Naruto related things here.
Applejack

Alright, so I just read the latest manga I guess.

I’m pretty surprised by Sasuke’s decision to save the village instead of destroy it but I’m happy. Wonder what will happen when they meet.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

So what is your opinion on the last two chapters? 669 and 670. ||The sage of the six paths/ Rikudou Sennin seems like a pretty cool guy. But all this explanation is a bit irritating. And I think the version I have read wasn’t the best one. Because now I wonder who Kaguya Ootsutsuki is. It sounded like that she isn’t just the mother of Hagoromo Ootsutsuki and his brother, but his sons as well. Either a mistranslation, or I’m really confused.  
All seems pretty interesting and that Narutu and Sasuke are reincarnation of his sons seems to make sense. As well that Madara and the first Hokage were as well. After all it has been hinted that there is a connection.  
I just wonder if that means that Naruto and Sasuke are distant relatives after all. Uchiha and Senju Clan are after all. And it seems like the Hyuga Clan as well, since Kaguya had Sharingan and Byakugan.

But I wonder how Narutu fits in this now. Since his Clan, the Uzumaki was related to the Senju-Clan, but what about his fathers Clan, the Namikaze? ||
Mad Black

Also I realized some throw backs to some things.  
Like when Danzo make Itachi choose between the hidden Leaf Village and the Uchia Clan (Back in Chapter 590). There are a statue of Ashura and Indra (which I first thought was supposed to be Budha, but it has 4 arms, like Indra and the Susano-Jutsu.) Itachi takes the path of Ashura, and so the supposed “good” path, and murders his entire clan. It is deeper than the first thought goes.  
full

And Kaguya Ootsutsuki looks a lot like the death god that is summoned with the Shiki Fuujin sealing jutsu. (Picture from Chapter 123)  
full

Picture from Ootsutsuki Chapter 670

Also Rikudou and Naruto have the same haircut. :p
Mad Black

To Chapter 681  
||  
I am kinda surprised by the turns the manga is going here. It was weird to Madara transform into Kaguya. And it is even weirder to think that Black Zetsu is the second son of Kaguya and was the actual mastermind behind this all the time. Because h never showed some special powers before. He couldn’t even control Obito fully, but now he is taking on Sasuke and Naruto at the same time? The continuity is now all over the place, and i can’t believe how many version of the back story we have heard now. It is like it is ever changing with each telling.  
And I don’t really see a reason why the sage of the six path didn’t tell Naruto and Sasuke this in the first place. Granted he maybe didn’t know either that his brother was still around and behind this, but that he actually sealed his mother away could he have told them. It is an inception of secrets in secrets.||  
Lately (Like in the last 100 chapters) Naruta has had more plot twist than in a Shyamalan movie, and they are just as awkward.

By the way, how long is the fight going to last? It seams like we are closing to the end. But I actually fought this as Naruto and Sasuke got Hagoromo powers what do think? Are we in the final phase of the fight? How many chapters do you guess remain till the end of Naruta as a series?
Mad Black

So Naruto is nearing its end. The final battle is now resolved. Maybe two, or three chapter are remaining to resolve things, I guess.
Mad Black

@chapter 692  
Ohh Kishimoto is still going on with it. Do we really need the final final fight between Naruto and Sasuke now? How can it be that Sasuke has sill so much energy after this fight to bring all 9 Beasts under his Genjutsu and seal them into those rocks too? I really hoped that this would be one of the final chapters. Now it is getting stretched even further for another 10 chapters at least.
Mad Black

@RIG  
I guess. And we were so close to a happy ending. Almost everything got resolved, one way or the other. But we need now the obligatory fight between Naruto and Sasuke just to show who is stronger…
Vekrid
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Kaguya fight was really lame in my opinion, so at least the final battle will (hopefully) be more of a memorable one. With how short Kaguya’s appearance was, Kishimoto is really going to have to milk this fight to make it seem “drawn out” to me. I guess I’m one of those guys who doesn’t want the series to end as soon as possible, I feel a little more action is necessary.
Mad Black

I can’t believe it, the anime is still making filler episodes. Come on, the Manga ended a month ago, why make filler to stretch it even longer, they don’t need to be afraid that they catch up. We know the story, so why make a pointless flashback-prequel/remake to the first Shippuuden Episode?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide