Music thread

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@midob
I loved his music with Cockney Rebel (especially “Cavaliers”) and was genuinely shocked when I heard about his death a few days ago! Then again, cancer’s serious business, so learning that he was diagnosed with that, there’s always a chance a death is bound to happen…
Anyway, I’ve got four of his albums with the band in my music library, and I plan on listening to more!
midob

E9th, C6
So does anyone have music collections anymore? Seems like everyone I talk to just uses Spotify or YT ect; If the internet is down or some copyright bullshit changes you could loose access to your media.
My collection is currently 320GB, mostly 320kbps some FLAC.
@Zincy
I’m pretty jelly dude, I’d love to see Reo’ sometime.
Posted Report
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@midob
I still collect CDs and rip them all onto my computer in case my CDs get scratched or break. I do have vinyl but stopped collecting those since they aren’t made to last as long and they can’t be ripped as easily as CDs.
All my albums are studio albums. I’m not the kind of person that only listens to a band’s greatest hits, even with bands like Journey and Queen that are known more for their hit singles than their albums. I prefer listening to all of the songs and better understand what a band/artist really sounded like, because a lot of times, a band’s biggest hit isn’t representative of their actual sound.
Posted Report
SNESChalmers
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

What have I become...
@midob
Got a decently sized music collection myself, but I do like to stream music too…as long as I have a stable internet/data connection (though I usually have some playlists downloaded for offline use).
Got about 140GB on an external drive, with about 85 of that on my phone. I also have like 2 binders full of CDs (gotta mix it up a bit) in my car for my daily commute.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide