Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@Solitude  
I hope it’s either as Big as Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or at least Bigger than UMVC3.

I honestly would be disappointed if it’s as small as MVC1 or they go along the lines of Street fighter 5 where the game just starts off as a really, really small cast.
HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
RESSURECTION!!  
full

So after what feels like forever, we finally have a new trailer and with it a lot of returning characters from 3 have been confirmed, I’m putting it in spoilers so you can all watch the trailer and let you get hyped if you want to see that way.

|| Firstly, game’s release date is set for the 19th of September, so its only 5 months away as of right now,

Second, characters, we got:  
Hulk  
Strider Hiryu  
Thor  
Chris Redfield  
Hawkeye  
Chun-Li  
Roccet Raccoon  
and the confirmation of 2 newcomers, Ultron and Sigma!

Third, Story, as many suspected, Ultron and Sigma are joining up, rather literally, to become Ultron Sigma, have in their control the Space and Reality stones, and have taken over Asgard, and characters from both Marvel and Capcom are teaming up to bring them down.

Lastly, DLC is already confirmed, there will be DLC costumes available as well as DLC characters, the first of which Sigma will be the first of 6 for this year. Theres gonna be some DLC costumes you can get right away by pre-ordering the game or the Deluxe edition, the costumes available are Evil Ryu, Command Mission X, Warrior Thor and Gladiator Hulk (yes to tie into Thor Ragnarok) and theres also gonna be a collectors edition that will include 4 interlocking statues of X, Iron Man, Chun-Li and Captain Marvel and 6 led Infinity Stones.||
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
@HeroInferno  
Oh hey you’re right!

Also I don’t wanna be nitpicky but like.

Whats up. I’ve been seeing a lot more Marvel characters shown off than Capcom so far. I hope we get more spotlight on the Capcom side soon!
HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
@Number1pegasus  
The only reason I can think of for there being more Marvel Characters right now is that Capcoms planning to announce something at E3 and they might be saving the reveal of one of their characters for then to tie into that announcement, like maybe they’re planning DMC5’s reveal for E3 and Dante’s gonna be based on his appearance in that game for here.
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
I’m calling it now but like, I’ll more than likely be using Ultron as one of my Mains.

Ultron is fucking cool and his move set looks so gwooood.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide