Hiatus.

General Discussion » Hiatus. Search Posts
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
full  
HMMMM how can I put this without sounding like a wimp?

Yeah Never thought I would take a break from my all time fav fandom at my all time fav place.

But anyway Because of recent THINGS I’m taking just a little break from this fandom.

Trust me it wont be long and I might just get over IT tomorrow if I’m lucky but It’s not healthy to let thing’s get to me like this THING is doing and I like being a happy go lucky guy wich this THING is getting in the way of.

So to the People that actually care about my ware about’s Don’t worry my friends i’ll be back soon very very soon.

(Oh and the Thing I’m talking about I’m pretty sure you can guess what it is :I and well if you don’t just ask somebody)

Later and sorry I wasn’t tuff enough to deal with thing’s like most of you, later. my People will now show you the dance of my sorrow’s and pathetic pity  
full  
I wish you all good luck in such DOWN-er times.
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
full

Jesus man I was butthurt yesterday!

Well never gonna do that again.

Could a mod please delete the thread as it has no meaning to it now, thank you.

lol Typing mad never is a good thing to do.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I think that we all were in your position at one point or another. And i can see how the latest drama could push someone to take a break from the fandom.  
My lowest point was in April when the EQG drama was at it worse, and twilicorn drama was still high as well. Taking the drama and the rumors too seriously and some heavy pressure from the study in my university, rendered me physically ill.
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
@SeraphimDawn

@ender1200  
Man it’s so nice too know I’m not the only one that’s gone through Fandom fever, one of the reasons for me being so agitated about this Drama is JJ was the first artist that actually got me in to the show

This is literally the first Pony related thing I’ve ever Faved and saw on DA  
full
Twifan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Happy Derpy! -

@Number1pegasus  
full  
It’s quite understandable to get butthurt over this. You wouldn’t be human if seeing one of your favorite artist treated like this. And when the other side start becoming just as bad ‘defending’ him doubles that annoyance.

Just try and focus as the good stuff the fandom has done, and is still doing right now instead of causing this drama!  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide