Happy venting thread

Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
I just received a political lobbying text message, and I actually like the candidate’s core values. I am surprised, given that my area is well-known for having much different political views than mine.
Background Pony #4999
Okay, about to head off to gf’s apartment. We’re going to go out for an hour or two before we go back to her place and, in her words, “has her way with me”.

She’s not a virgin and says that she’ll take things slow. I don’t need to bring condoms because she has her own BC. I’m really nervous though. I’ve never even seen her naked yet and I’m kind of worried I’m going to do something wrong.

Wish me luck.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I dunno about all of you but I have never been so happy for no apparent reason. Today is gonna be a good day guys and I feel like wanna hug anyone around me.

I wish I would do the same to this community but we are miles and miles apart but nonetheless, Have a great day! :D
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

THEY HAVE BURNOUT REVENGE ON THE XBOX ONE COMPATIBILITY!! I LOVED THAT GAME WHEN I WAS IN MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL YEARS!! I want to cry tears of joy right now! Thank you, Microsoft! Thank you!
Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
@Sweet Blast  
If they have a Derpi profile, would it bother you to link it so that I can wish them a happy birthday? I couldn’t find their account here.

Also, just a few things: I am not trying to be rude, but I thought that you could use a few grammatical tips.

When things are quoted in English, single or double quotation marks around the top of the words are correct. Different regions write them differently.

‘United Kingdom English writes them like this’  
‘or this’

“North American English writes them like this”  
“or this”

Also, it should be “LaserDash’s birthday”, not “LaserDash birthday”. Whenever you can say that it is “the [y] of [x]”, say “[x]’s [y]”. As it is “the [birthday] of [LaserDash]”, it would normally be written as “[Laserdash]’s [birthday]”.

I hope this was helpful, not bothersome. If you have any questions about English, you can message me on Derpi, but I will answer you as a native English speaker, not an English teacher.
Background Pony #4999
@Starry Mind  
It, for lack of a better word to say, was fantastic.

We went out to watch Venom (yeah, not exactly the most romantic of movies), went back to her apartment and drank a little wine and made out. Then we headed into her bedroom.

We took things pretty slow but despite that I didn’t last too long once she got on top of me but she wasn’t disappointed as far as I can tell. Then we took a shower together to clean up and then went to bed. The next morning (we were still naked) after we woke up I took more initiative than I did the night before and we made love (and showered) again. I only lasted slightly longer but I was on top of her that time.

So I’d say that things went very well. Actually having sex was a lot different than I thought it would be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide