Free Personality Test

luna the great!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alicorn enthusiast
INFP Turbulent variant

It says many people of this type are poets, writers, and actors… That fits I guess, I do write, including poetry, and I want to be an actor… Hm.

But it also says idealistic… Nope. I don’t even like humans. I don’t think they’re all good, I’ve frequently given examples of how idiotic we are.
archestereo

@luna the great!

…just so we’re clear, what standard are we going by? If we were to take this literally, idiots can only occupy one end of the bell curve; furthermore, Homo Sapiens pretty much outclass every other species on the planet. As a matter of fact, an ideal could be used as a standard by which to judge others by (and I use the word “judge” very deliberately, as it would be pretty damn difficult to explain how calling people idiotic is anything but judging).

…and just to get back on topic, although I don’t think I’ve taken this version of the Myers-Briggs test, I have gotten an INTJ result before; however, didn’t this test get debunked or something? I mean, yeah, all personality tests put people in a box, but still, just for starters, extra/introversion isn’t the polarized trait we’ve come to treat it as; there’s an entire spectrum that gives everybody different mileage, mot to mention this aspect is loaded with misconceptions.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@archestereo

The Myers-Briggs is still used frequently, it’s just not the best anymore. It certianlly hasn’t been debunked, just sort of made obsolete.

This is bastardized mini-version probably assembled by someone in psy-101.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide