Automotive enthusiasts?

THE BAR
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

In Under Surveillance.
“Honda NM4 Vultus”, this great matic motorcycle attracts me from its sci-fi shape and is reminded of Kamen Rider or Batman, and also as environmentally friendly full
THE BAR
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

In Under Surveillance.
In my head says, Rarity most deserves to love the matic motorcycle that she uses is Yamaha Mio S 125 full
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

So it turns out that the 2019 Santa Fe is going to be available with a 4-cylinder turbodiesel; here’s hoping that means the Santa Cruz is one step closer to production.

Also, quick Rorschach test:  
full  
happy face or angry face?
Flying Pancake
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@Badheart  
I’m guessing that’s what Hyundai was going for, but every time I look at that I read the round headlights as “eyes” and the narrow running lamps/chrome trim as “eyebrows.” Combined with the lower grille, it just looks like a big, goofy smile to me.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Flying Pancake  
The Santa Fe is honestly not a bad vehicle if you’re just cruising around town and don’t expect it to be sporty in any way. I rented one a few years ago and the seats were very comfortable and the suspension soaked up bumps that would have smashed my head into the ceiling of my car. I just didn’t like how the rear corner visibility is compromised by the window design.

If you imagine the front plate as buckteeth, that Santa Fe looks kind of like a squirrel with chubby cheeks.
Flying Pancake

@Badheart  
Definitely. The Santa Fe isn’t bad looking, but the Malibu just sort of looks like a weird fish/snake thing.

@kleptomage  
Hyundai’s crossovers are very good at what they do, just what they do isn’t all that exciting. I drove a 1.6T Tuscon once, and there’s really nothing I can say against it. Nothing amazing about it either, but it was an entirely competent vehicle. Probably why Hyundai sells so many of the darn things.

The Santa Cruz is a little more interesting, though. A modern 4-door “Brat” with a decent engine and a 7-speed DCT would be a good combination of utility, efficiency, and weird factor.
Flying Pancake

@kleptomage  
Ditto. Car plus utility and it’s a great idea, perfect for people that need occasional moderate truck capability, and also filling the void left by the old Ranger and S-10 in a more refined package. Something like this:  
full  
And it’s pointless*. Hyundai seemed to understand that from the concept, though, so I’m still hopeful.

*(I’d still be all over a bB Open Deck, even if there’s no real advantage over the regular xB.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide