That shit be deadass bussin. If we get the low-key fire gyatt it’d be an huge w
We need gyatt flex fr fr, nothing sussy gussy
🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
No gyatt= str8 mid bro kinda L
(What did I just write)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Furuhata Ninzaburō (古畑 任三郎), kind of a Japanese version of Colombo.
And of course the best damned show evar
Was Space 1999 a sitcom? Felt like it much of the time.
UFO might have been a sitcom, too. Not sure. But if it was, very yes.
Very, very yes. I saw that and knew immediately what I wanted to be when I grew up.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@moonchosen
Earth base on the moon, almost entirely staffed by women because they use less oxygen.
My parents asked me what I wanted to be once, and I told them “I want to be one of the women working in the moon base.” And my dad said “you want to be an astronaut?” And I said, no - I want to be one of the women working in the moon base. Like, a welder or computer engineer or something.
He said “huh.” But my ma said I could be whatever I wanted to be, so I’m still working on becoming exactly that.
The job market hasn’t really kept up with my personal goals though.
Closest I got was a NAD on the Shuttle. So, something I made went to space, but I haven’t yet.
Still working on the “woman” part, too. Those actresses had insane figures.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
The closest I’ve come is working on an IDE that has been used to develop games, like WoW. The delicious bonus of helping to make the tools used to make games is that you often get invited to play them before alpha and right through beta.
My favorite part of WoW in the early days was that when backpacks were introduced you could trade them with each other, and end up with a whole belt of full packs, and falling through stairs.
Stairs lead to FUN!
When they increased the level cap to 20 they ruined the game.
Yes - you’re reading that right. I was getting a whole 2.8 FPS! HA HA HA HA HA! I could actually move and stuff!
Blackblade360
Artist -

About me
Elloo, I was wondering if there’s a tag for asking the artist for permission. If there is none, will that be included, or its up to the uploader to ask the artist first or look into the DNP page.
Also, I have stumple across this image that I found on Pinterest, in which I trace it back to the artist’s Instagram:
https://derpibooru.org/images/3352112?q=uploader_id%3A690876
Though there is a small problem, their Twitter is on private unless you can have permission to follow them, and Instagram is the only website they seemly use.
Will anyone try to contact them and ask if its ok for some of their artwork to be here, or no? My apologies if it sounded rude.
Moodipone • c •
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Boop!
I didn’t know where else to ask, so I’m gonna ask here.
I have many accounts on here and I wanted to delete the content with the old accounts so people can just see my newer art on this account. I’m gonna clear the ones on this acc too. So,question being, would I be able to get some help in clearing my accounts? We can take this to dms if need be. Thanks.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Moodipone • c •
Sure, please send me a private message listing the other accounts or artist tags you want to aggregate, and then I’ll help you to get them verified and merged or deleted, whatever you’d prefer.
Background Pony #B53D
Do we have any metalhead mods? I see some of you frequenting the music threads.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide