Viewing last 25 versions of post by 97blackbird in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

97blackbird

"[@Joseph Raszagal":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4436059#post_4436059
)  
Glad you're fighting!

You're little note about intestinal troubles reminded me of when I was in a nursing school. There we were at lunch just before a test, books open, mouths crammed with sandwiches, vegetables, or whatever, all while discussing what caused diarrhea, what caused constipation, what nerve was stimulated during enemas...

Nurses are a special people, but don't ask them about their work during meals.
No reason given
Edited by 97blackbird
97blackbird

"@Joseph Raszagal":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4436059#post_4436059
Glad you're fighting!

You're little note about intestinal troubles reminded me of when I was in a nursing school. There we were at lunch just before a test, books open, mouths crammed with sandwiches, vegetables, or whatever, all while discussing what caused diarrhea, what caused constipation, what nerve was stimulated during enemas...

No reason given
Edited by 97blackbird
97blackbird

"@Joseph Raszagal":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4436059#post_4436059
Glad you're fighting!

You're little note about intestinal troubles reminded me of when I was in a nursing school. There we were at lunch just before a test, books open, mouths crammed with sandwiches, vegetables, or whatever, all while discussing what caused diarrhea, what caused constipation, what nerve was stimulated during enemas.

No reason given
Edited by 97blackbird