Viewing last 25 versions of post by CountDerpy in topic Chronicles of The Event Project (Working Title): Diaries of Countess Sweet Bun, NLR.

CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
Entry Three (166)

> I’m concerned for Luna’s wellbeing.
>
> This is the first time in my short 4 years as the royal baker that she outright refused my nightly delivery. She wasn’t sick, or at least she didn’t look that way. Normally when she lets me into the chambers it’s with a greeting in that strange way she loves to speak, but tonight she looked at me with serious eyes and spoke to me in a tone that sent a shiver across my spine
>
> “I ask thou to leave me for this evening. We will not be requiring your services this eveninght, Countess. Please go home and rest well, and I pray for your safety.”
>
> She looked angry, upset, and a touch fearful. While she was nothing more than soft and stern with me, I could feel the weight of whatever was pressing upon her mind bearing it's brunt on each carefully placed word. But even now I can’t really understand what she meant. Praying for my safety? Am I not safe? I don’t feel like I’m in any sort of danger or risk. I have a good job, my home is well secured in the Royal Quarters. If there was any sort of risk, the guards would deal with it before it would even reach my doorstep.
>
> Does she know something is about to happen? What could be so concerning to her that she would need to war-
>
> *The entry cuts short in a scrawling line of ink*
>
>
> -Diary of Countess Sweet Bun, Entry 166. Hour 0 of the War.
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy
CountDerpy
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

NLR's Mom
Entry Three (166)

>
> This is the first time in my short 4 years as the royal baker that she outright refused my nightly delivery. She wasn’t sick, or at least she didn’t look that way. Normally when she lets me into the chambers it’s with a greeting in that strange way she loves to speak, but tonight she looked at me with serious eyes and spoke to me in a tone that sent a shiver across my spine
>
> “I ask thou to leave me for this evening. We will not be requiring your services this evening, Countess. Please go home and rest well, and I pray for your safety.”
>
> She looked angry, upset, and a touch fearful. While she was nothing more than soft and stern with me, I could feel the weight of whatever was pressing upon her mind bearing it's brunt on each carefully placed word. But even now I can’t really understand what she meant. Praying for my safety? Am I not safe? I don’t feel like I’m in any sort of danger or risk. I have a good job, my home is well secured in the Royal Quarters. If there was any sort of risk, the guards would deal with it before it would even reach my doorstep.
>
> Does she know something is about to happen? What could be so concerning to her that she would need to war-
>
>
>
> -Diary of Countess Sweet Bun, Entry 166.
>
Hour 0 of the War.
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy
CountDerpy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

NLR's Mom
Entry Three (166)

>
>
> “I ask thou to leave me for this evening. We will not be requiring your services this evening, Countess. Please go home and rest well, and I pray for your safety.”
>
> She looked angry, upset, and a touch fearful. While she was nothing more than soft and stern with me, I could feel the weight of whatever was pressinghed upon her mind bearing dowit's brunt on each carefully placed word. But even now I can’t really understand what she meant. Praying for my safety? Am I not safe? I don’t feel like I’m in any sort of danger or risk. I have a good job, my home is well secured in the Royal Quarters. If there was any sort of risk, the guards would deal with it before it would even reach my doorstep.
>
>
>
>
> Hour 0 of the War.
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy
CountDerpy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

NLR's Mom
Entry Three (166)

>
> This is the first time in my short 4 years as the royal baker that she outright refused my nightly delivery. She wasn’t sick, or at least she didn’t look that way. Normally when she lets me into the chambers it’s with a greeting in that strange way she loves to speak, but tonight she looked at me with a serious toneyes and spoke to me in a tone that sent a shiver across my spine
>
>
> She looked angry, upset, and a touch fearful. While she was nothing more than soft and stern with me, I could feel the weight of whatever weighed upon her mind bearing down on each carefully placed word. But even now I can’t really understand what she meant. Praying for my safety? Am I not safe? I don’t feel like I’m in any sort of danger or risk. I have a good job, my home is well secured in the Royal Quarters. If there was any sort of risk, the guards would deal with it before it would even reach my doorstep.
>
>
>
>
> Hour 0 of the War.
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy
CountDerpy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

NLR's Mom
Entry Three (166)

>
> This is the first time in my short 4 years as the royal baker that she outright refused my nightly delivery. She wasn’t sick, or at least she didn’t look that way. Normally when she lets me into the chambers it’s with a greeting in that strange way she loves to speak, but tonight she looked at me with a serious tone and spoke to me in a tone that sent a shiver across my spine
>
>
> She looked angry, upset, and a touch fearful. While she was nothing more than soft and stern with me, I could feel the weight of whatever weighed upon her mind bearing down on each carefully placed word. But even now I can’t really understand what she meant. Praying for my safety? Am I not safe? I don’t feel like I’m in any sort of danger or risk. I have a good job, my home is well secured in the Royal Quarters. If there was any sort of risk, the guards would deal with it before it would even reach my doorstep.
>
> Does she know something is about to happen? What could be so concerning to her that she would need to war.-
>
>
>
> Hour 0 of the War.
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy