Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Deleted images reupload

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
I have spoken with ShutterflyEQD.

ShutterflyEQD asked for them to be deleted as a part of their No Edits/Do Not Post/Takedown. I worked with them to go through all of the images which they asked us to delete, which did include all three of your edits. The edits of their work that are on still on our site are the only three edits that ShutterflyEQD wishes to have on our site. When the deletions were all done, ShutterflyEQD confirmed that the remaining edits were the only edits they wanted on the site.

As the copyright holder of their work, they retain all rights to all derivative works (which includes edits), and we are respecting their wishes and their rights. If they gave you permission prior to their takedown, the takedown takes precedence.

If you had something that could be validated as being a statement from the artist that was received since the takedown, and if the artist had not asked for those edits to be deleted themselves, we would have asked the artist if they were ok with the images being on the site.

But as it stands, as a general practice, we try to not bother artists about claims other people are making that can't be publicly substantiated, and about images that the artist themselves have asked us to delete.

I hope this additional information is helpful, and I'm sorry if this is starting to sound repetitive, but the answer hasn't changed since Joey's initial reply:

"

[
@Joey":](/uppers/deleted-images-reupload/post/4239506#post_4239506
[bq="Joey"]
)  

>
Those images were two years old and the artist asked us to remove them [/bq]

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

ShutterflyEQD asked for them to be deleted as a part of their No Edits/Do Not Post/Takedown. I worked with them to go through all of the images which they asked us to delete, which did include all three of your edits. The edits of their work that are on still on our site are the only three edits that ShutterflyEQD wishes to have on our site. When the deletions were all done, ShutterflyEQD confirmed that the remaining edits were the only edits they wanted on the site.

As the copyright holder of their work, they retain all rights to all derivative works (which includes edits), and we are respecting their wishes and their rights. If they gave you permission prior to their takedown, the takedown takes precedence.

If you had something that could be validated as being a statement from the artist that was received since the takedown, and if the artist had not asked for those edits to be deleted themselves, we would have asked the artist if they were ok with the images being on the site.

But as it stands, as a general practice, we try to not bother artists about claims other people are making that can't be publicly substantiated, and about images that the artist themselves have asked us to delete.

I'm sorry if this is starting to sound repetitive, but the answer hasn't changed since Joey's initial reply:

"@Joey":/uppers/deleted-images-reupload/post/4239506#post_4239506
[bq="Joey"] Those images were two years old and the artist asked us to remove them [/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves