Viewing last 25 versions of post by Midnight_Shadows in topic Tag "diaper fetish" name and definition mismatch

Midnight_Shadows
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The Real Batpony
"[@Princess Luna":](/forums/tagging/topics/tag-diaper-fetish-name-and-definition-mismatch?post_id=4989166#post_4989166

)

I'm a bit late to the discussion here, but I'd like to propose the idea here that

A. If you're searching "Diaper" to begin with, you should be prepared to see things that aren't just foals in diapers.

B. I don't think there's really a reason for there to be a distinction between non-sexual related images of older than foals in diapers and foals in diapers. In the example of the first image listed, there is nothing sexual going on, the character is incontinent, there's nothing abhorrent or appalling to see. In other instances (Wet or otherwuse used diapers, or open diapers on adults, or adults who are blatantly aroused, turned on, embarrassed for sexual gratification or the likes (Or foals for foalcon for those into that) things of the like) Then yeah, there should be some kind of "Diaper Fetish" or "Sexualized Diapers" as a tag.

The point I'm making here is, if you're upset that an incontinent pony is in diapers in a completely innocent picture with no sexual overtones on the internet, you're a snowflake.

I agree in tagging pictures that are blatantly explicit with some sort of tag like "Sexualized Diapers" and "Diaper" for pictures that aren't sexualized. "Diaper Fetish" and "Sexualized Diapers" are more or less the same thing as a Fetish is pretty much always sexual.
No reason given
Edited by Midnight_Shadows