Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zeb in topic Differentiating vore with sexual fetishistic intent versus a SFW one

Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
"[@Badumsquish":](/tagging/differentiating-vore-with-sexual-fetishistic-intent-versus-a-sfw-one/post/2845637#post_2845637
We
) already do have images tagged "vore" as safe. As far as I k 
[S
now, the tag doesn't bumip] up the rat 
N
ing jautomatically.

I think what cheeze
'doodle meant was that picturles that actually _do_ contapin a fetish of sorts must be at least suggestive.
The
issue

is our Vore tag is used for both fetish and non-fetish instances. So it sits on both sites.

"

[
@cheezedoodle":](/tagging/differentiating-vore-with-sexual-fetishistic-intent-versus-a-sfw-one/post/2845619#post_2845619
)  
"Eaten alive" could work. Like you said, as long as we give it a strict "NOT for the fetish." description, and do cleanup on it and the vore tags. Might be a good idea.

What do others think?
No reason given
Edited by Zeb
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
"@Badumsquish":/tagging/differentiating-vore-with-sexual-fetishistic-intent-versus-a-sfw-one/post/2845637#post_2845637
We already do have images tagged "vore" as safe. As far as I know, the tag doesn't bump up the rating automatically.

I think what cheezedoodle meant was that pictures that actually _do_ contain a fetish of sorts must be at least suggestive.
The issue is our Vore tag is used for both fetish and non-fetish instances. So it sits on both sites.

"@cheezedoodle":/tagging/differentiating-vore-with-sexual-fetishistic-intent-versus-a-sfw-one/post/2845619#post_2845619
"Eaten alive" could work. Like you said, as long as we give it a strict "NOT for the fetish." description, and do cleanup on it and the vore tags. Might be a good idea.

What do others think?
No reason given
Edited by Zeb