Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cerebrate19 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5288443#post_5288443)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5288776#post_5288776)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5289141#post_5289141)
_the Assmebled EDI forces elected to give the griffoness some space a set of mobile barricades and ices walls being elected between the field of slaughter and the town._

Whistler: "Deltas, the lady you witness is Meetra Surik, a Jedi exile thousands of years before the time of the republic... and at the time she became a legend, the last Jedi altogether, it is said her companions reassembled a new order from the ashes as she left for the unknown frontiers of the galaxy. now legends have iterations, and she is sometimes a hero of the light, and sometimes dancing on the edge of darkness... this one... is the latter and loving it."

--------------

Twilight: "when this is over we really need to get an engineer to give you a once over... you've more than earned it already too."

_she meanwhile moved the bubble shield, now rendered opaque for added safety, to higher up in the towering castle, would do little good if they broke out but unless someone clocked her on the horn it was going to hold._

--------------

Vigil: "alright, so basically, the earth I come from is a little unique, and i think matthias is from there too. It is an earth of... dreamers you could say, dreamers that see other worlds in their dreams, but don't realize those are real, they write it down and it becomes media, fictional stories, cartoons, video games... i don't think anything back home has really been invented, it all is real somewhere... including a world of squid kids, a galaxy of cloned soldiers... a world of geniuses and samurai and robots... one of superpowered little girls made of sugar and spice and everything nice... a world of living robots with element themed superpowers... or a world of talking, colorful ponies and magic."

_he looks around._

"the things we dreamers saw, were snapshots at most, real worlds don't work like what we sell as fiction... but the dreams give us an idea of what all exists there... the squid sisters, off the hook, DJ Octavio and his octarians... Grizzco, and splatfests... we know those exist but we don't know what really happens over there. we have stories of hero squids stopping that DJ under the guidance of captain cuttlefish. but we don't know about the inkling shelly... or anyone else."
No reason given
Edited by Cerebrate19