Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5276954#post_5276954)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5276912#post_5276912)
Utonium: **Sigh** "I suppose it was only a matter of time before it was brought up" **Clears Throat** "Yes, I made Dynamo but certainly not for this purpose. Back in our home dimension, a blowfish-beta type monster was proven to be too durable for my girls to defeat on their own and it wiped the floor with them. Worried that their lives were in danger, I made the decision to create the **Dy**namic **Na**notechtronic **Mo**nobot or Dynamo for short. The monster was later defeated but, in the process, Dynamos own weaponry caused a ton of collateral damage to the city. The Mayor and many citizens called for the disbanding of such a weapon and, as such, was placed into storage where it remained until, a few years after, it was reactivated and went on a rampage throughout the city. My girls were able to stop it eventually and it was placed into protective deep storage where it stayed until we could fully disassemble it"

Matias: "So how did it end up here? Did it suffer the same vanishment effect at the same time that you and the Powerpuffs did?"

Utonium: "I don't know, Matias. IDespite the look of the robot, it's entirely possible that this is not the same version as the one in our home dimension. After all, if the Multiverse is real, there can certainly be versions of Dynamo that look the same but with different histories attached to them. The only way to be sure would be to examine the Black Box"

Matias: "Black Box?"

Utonium: "If this version contains such a device, it could help us identify what happened and how it ended up being used for villainous purposes"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5276912#post_5276912)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5276838#post_5276838)
Buttercup: **Head shaking from anger** "%Oh I'll give you a duel alright% you ARROGANT PIECE OF-"

Blossom: **Blocks path** "BUTTERCUP STOP IT! Has he done anything to actually warrant retaliation? While I certainly don't agree with his views, we can't just go beating others up for that reason. We have to be better than them, right Bubbles...Bubbles?" **Looks shocked**

Bubbles: **Zip to Plant Mans side** "Can't you see he's hurt you no good bully! Leave him out of this!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5276954#post_5276954)
Steel Twister: **Knocks off hoof** "Oh, I see your eyes aren't as sharp as mine then, 'brother' because lives were lost and now it seems everypony around me can't even remember they got vaporized! Did the robot hit you all with amnesia rays except me!?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan