Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
"[@Cerebrate19":](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5061808#post_5061808
)  
*Looks with a non-convinced face** "Ooooh, is that what he told you...did he also assure you that no lethal ice experiments were being conducted on innocent people in Murmansk...or the fact that he himself wanted to create a 'heaven on earth' in such an manner that made it sound like he wanted to erase all who opposed him...or the fact that he and Future Tech ACTIVELY LIED TO YOUR FACE while murdering civilians behind your back!? DO YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT THAT TWO FACED, LIME SUCKING, GRANDIOSE **SON OF A BITCH WAS REALLY GOING TO DO AND MAKE THINGS BETTER IN THE LONG RUN!?**"

*The bald pony outside listened on with interest, no doubt smirking that Whistler was not so innocent as he initially thought to believe**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
"@Cerebrate19":/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5061808#post_5061808
*Looks with a non-convinced face* "Ooooh, is that what he told you...did he also assure you that no lethal ice experiments were being conducted on innocent people in Murmansk...or the fact that he himself wanted to create a 'heaven on earth' in such an manner that made it sound like he wanted to erase all who opposed him...or the fact that he and Future Tech ACTIVELY LIED TO YOUR FACE while murdering civilians behind your back!? DO YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT THAT TWO FACED, LIME SUCKING, GRANDIOSE *SON OF A BITCH WAS REALLY GOING TO DO AND MAKE THINGS BETTER IN THE LONG RUN!?*"

*The bald pony outside listened on with interest, no doubt smirking that Whistler was not so innocent as he initially thought to believe*
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
"@Cerebrate19":/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5061808#post_5061808
*Looks with a non-convinced face* "Ooooh, is that what he told you...did he also assure you that no lethal ice experiments were being conducted on innocent people in Murmansk...or the fact that he himself wanted to create a 'heaven on earth' in such an manner that made it sound like he wanted to erase all who opposed him...or the fact that he and Future Tech ACTIVELY LIED TO YOUR FACE while murdering civilians behind your back!? DO YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT THAT TWO FACED, LIME SUCKING, GRANDIOSE *SON OF A BITCH WAS REALLY GOING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER IN THE LONG RUN!?*"

*The bald pony outside listened on with interest, no doubt smirking that Whistler was not so innocent as he initially thought to believe*
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123