Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
Concept:  
Sundial wristwatch with a compass underneath the actual sundial. The sundial can be made of transparent material, but I think it better to have the compass slide out(but not detach) from the sundial so that it will be easier to judge what the dial reads.  
On the sides of the base, there could be liquid-based levels, like one finds among construction tools.

Alternatively, the sundial could be mounted on a gyroscope so it remains level- the actual engineering of this is not my field, however. It would have to be small enough to be portable.

Why make these ideas?  
1: Sometimes clocks are not available in your time period, so you must improvise.  
2: Phones do not fit well in my small pockets.  
3: You humans make wristwatches too big for my small reptilian wrists ;-; I must, therefore, improvise.

Alternatively to mounting a sundial wrist watch to ones wrist, it could be mounted to a thigh so the wearer would only have to take a knee to get an idea what time it is- after checking the compass, of course.
Eric the Eliksni

Roleplay Adept
Equestria was advancing slow but steady, it started when a group of inventors joined together to create a small group knew as the federation, a few years later they developed their first breakthrough; a sentient A.I known as C.S.M.I. Later they developed a space probe that would orbit equestria and collect data on it’s surface. After years and years of saving up bits and making minor inventions, they started a medium-sized corporation based on technology. They reached major funding to start a project known as “Zed”. A “breakthrough in history” as the founder said. They then launched many mini-stations with the same mission; Data. But they were under pressure to create a large station WITH prototype gravity generator, a C.S.M.I unit and a handful of ponies to start… A true achievement.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dono & M.Storm  
For the future?

Transition lenses that change based on the time of day. “But that is already a thing, lizard-lips,” you might say, to which I would say “shush your face; I was not done speaking, imbecile!”  
The transitions would have a HUD(Heads Up Display) option with little samples of what colors the lenses would change to for the time. “Oh, my transitions are shaded like the 5 P.M. square- I guess it is 5 P.M..”

Alternatively, you could forgo this by having the glasses recieve a satellite signal to tell them what time it is… ;-;

Though, I think a wristwatch has more class. If my glasses are computerized, I want them to have a non-Vault-Tec VATS(Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System) in them.  
“Why would you want that in your glasses,” you might ask. Well my friend, sometimes you must silence the infidels by hurling dry-erase board erasers at them.  
It also helps for rubber band guns. Humans will not let Kobold use firearms, so I attack the humans with their greatest fear…rubber bands.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dono & M.Storm  
I am; I already have a decent rubberband gun arsenal…  
Oh, you meant my actual inventions…  
Ahem, right. I will work on that. I get the feeling the targeting system may have to be heat-related, which gives me an advantage since I am cold-blooded.  
Maybe with a little work with facial recognition softwares, my design could also help me to aim for heads- this would be very difficult to add in, though…  
I also need time to stop(might be able to find a spell for that) and then get something to help improve my accuracy…which is harder than it sounds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide