Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pizzamovies in topic Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
"[@Steve61594":](/rp/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting/post/2959042#post_2959042
)  
I'm just saying, everyone who has been on this site at least a year complains about the lack of shit. And continues to try and fix it by throwing more at it, and hope to get a lucky bite. I'm suggesting something diffrent for a change.

All the new Roleplayers, slipped in just fine. Most of the "vets" adjusted as well within the last 2 years.
No reason given
Edited by Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
"@Steve61594":/rp/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting/post/2959042#post_2959042
I'm just saying, everyone who has been on this site at least a year complains about the lack of shit. And continues to try and fix it by throwing more at it, and hope to get a lucky bite. I'm suggesting something diffrent for a change.
All the new Roleplayers, slipped in just fine. Most of the "vets" adjusted as well within the last year.
No reason given
Edited by Pizzamovies