Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prism King in topic Radiant Hope will win!

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
"[@Creepa-Bot Inc.":](/rp/radiant-hope-will-win/post/3906941#post_3906941
_
)  
The Mane leader chuckles._
Mane leader: Stand down, soldier. There's no need for that. After all, we wouldn't want to appear _*rash,_* now would we?
_

The Guard nods, then swallows the energy from her breath weapon, wincing from the backblast of the canceled attack sending smoke from her nostrils._
Mane leader: Now, good sir, we aren't about to come to blows. After all, we joined your cause with promises of redemption. Why would we ever betray such a promise? Absolution: all our crimes that we refused to be purged of, removed, and a free ticket to Elysium, the afterlife of our realm! Whyat would we possibly have to gain from throwing it away? We'd never come to blows with our other selves if we can prevent it. I can promise you that. This meeting is under control, I can assure you.
No reason given
Edited by Prism King
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
"@Creepa-Bot Inc.":/rp/radiant-hope-will-win/post/3906941#post_3906941
_The Mane leader chuckles._
Mane leader: Stand down, soldier. There's no need for that. After all, we wouldn't want to appear _rash,_ now would we?
_The Guard nods, then swallows the energy from her breath weapon, wincing from the backblast of the canceled attack sending smoke from her nostrils._
Mane leader: Now, good sir, we aren't about to come to blows. After all, we joined your cause with promises of redemption. Why would we ever betray such a promise? Absolution: all our crimes that we refused to be purged of,k removed, and a free ticket to Elysium, the afterlife of our realm! Why would we possibly have to gain from throwing it away? We'd never come to blows with our other selves if we can prevent it. I can promise you that. This meeting is under control, I can assure you.
No reason given
Edited by Prism King
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
"@Creepa-Bot Inc.":/rp/radiant-hope-will-win/post/3906941#post_3906941
_The Mane leader chuckles._
Mane leader: Stand down, soldier. There's no need for that. After all, we wouldn't want to appear _rash,_ now would we?
_The Guard nods, then swallows the energy from her breath weapon, wincing from the backblast of the canceled attack sending smoke from her nostrils._
after all, we joined your cause with promises of redemption. Why would we ever betray such a promise? Absolution: all our crimes that we refused to be purged of,k removed, and a free ticket to Elysium, the afterlife of our realm! Why would we possibly have to gain from throwing it away? We'd never come to blows with our other selves if we can prevent it. I can promise you that. This meeting is under control, I can assure you.
No reason given
Edited by Prism King