Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prism King in topic Radiant Hope will win!

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
"[@Creepa-Bot Inc.":](/rp/radiant-hope-will-win/post/3725776#post_3725776
)  
(The Kremane works. Thanks.)

Gorbachoof: Da! Of course, friend! Have tried various alcoholic drinks, self, never liked them much. But Vodka? It worst! Who thinks putting a worm in a drink is a good idea? It disgusting! Never touch thing for reason! I drink… say… hard cider if last drink on Equus. And _*only_* if last drink on Equus. But were last drink Vodka? I rather die of thirst! Lucky for deal with capitalist soda makers in the Weast! Bring them into Trot-ski's fold eventually, but never let them lose formula! I need look authentic, but never drink Vodka!

_

He passes you a glass of white cola. It looks like vodka, but doesn't smell the part, as vodka smells of fermented potatoes and worms, not kola nuts._

_

After passing out a glass to all who agrees to have one—including Trot-ski, who had been about to drink from his own vodka bottle, but upon hearing the claim of worms in the bottom, he looked at the bottle from the bottom, and in seeing a worm through the glass, he threw away the bottle muttering "Nyet. Never again. Not drink worm guts."—Gorbachoof sits down at a huge table with the majority of the group to discuss strategy._

Gorbachoof: So, Leon, old Comrade. Hear you survive attept to kill you at International, and assemble massive army out of would-be killers! It true? Glimmer furious! And I love seeing her furious! She almost blow up Kremane in rage!

Trot-ski: Da, Mikhail! These outworlders come help me fight off Glimmerists and restore many brainwashed Comrades to true selves. Dragons from Dragon World even help! And they fought a union like ours to destroy it before! But union in their world use fake Communism! Same snake oil Glimmer sells! A Soviet nation without Soviets! Complete sham! They offer support!

Nightfall: That's correct. Soviet Ruffssia wasn't even close to your dream. The Diamond Dog who was similar to Mr. Trot-ski was assassinated, an d her rival established a permanent iron grip on her people. This time, we intend to kill it off early, and not wait for it to reach a state where even reforms would kill it.

Trot-ski: We rest here tonight. Tomorrow, we go to same square where I pledge to fight Neighkolas II decades ago. I announce my return, call Glimmer a Tsarina, then pledge to fight her. Seize military supplies while I give speech. You do that, Mikhail?

"Gorbechoof: Da, Comrade! Our enslaved Comrades will be freed from the return of the tsars!

(I gotta stop for now. I'm running low. That's why I'm having them get some shut-eye in the RP, so we can hold for tomorrow. Then we can start with Concord's argument with IBC at breakfast before setting out, or something. But feel free to write the winding doewn, first. I'd love to see CB's reaction to a drink that isn't alcoholic but is cleverly disguised to look like one, and the flavor of cola in something not brown.)
No reason given
Edited by Prism King
Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
"@Creepa-Bot Inc.":/rp/radiant-hope-will-win/post/3725776#post_3725776
(The Kremane works. Thanks.)

Gorbachoof: Da! Of course, friend! Have tried various alcoholic drinks, self, never liked them much. But Vodka? It worst! Who thinks putting a worm in a drink is a good idea? It disgusting! Never touch thing for reason! I drink… say… hard cider if last drink on Equus. And _only_ if last drink on Equus. But were last drink Vodka? I rather die of thirst! Lucky for deal with capitalist soda makers in the Weast! Bring them into Trot-ski's fold eventually, but never let them lose formula! I need look authentic, but never drink Vodka!

_He passes you a glass of white cola. It looks like vodka, but doesn't smell the part, as vodka smells of fermented potatoes and worms, not kola nuts._

_After passing out a glass to all who agrees to have one—including Trot-ski, who had been about to drink from his own vodka bottle, but upon hearing the claim of worms in the bottom, he looked at the bottle from the bottom, and in seeing a worm through the glass, he threw away the bottle muttering "Nyet. Never again. Not drink worm guts."—Gorbachoof sits down at a huge table with the majority of the group to discuss strategy._

Gorbachoof: So, Leon, old Comrade. Hear you survive attept to kill you at International, and assemble massive army out of would-be killers! It true? Glimmer furious! And I love seeing her furious! She almost blow up Kremane in rage!

Trot-ski: Da, Mikhail! These outworlders come help me fight off Glimmerists and restore many brainwashed Comrades to true selves. Dragons from Dragon World even help! And they fought a union like ours to destroy it before! But union in their world use fake Communism! Same snake oil Glimmer sells! A Soviet nation without Soviets! Complete sham! They offer support!

Nightfall: That's correct. Soviet Ruffssia wasn't even close to your dream. The Diamond Dog who was similar to Mr. Trot-ski was assassinated, an d her rival established a permanent iron grip on her people. This time, we intend to kill it off early, and not wait for it to reach a state where even reforms would kill it.

Trot-ski: We rest here tonight. Tomorrow, we go to same square where I pledge to fight Neighkolas II decades ago. I announce my return, call Glimmer a Tsarina, then pledge to fight her. Seize military supplies while I give speech. You do that, Mikhail?

"Gorbechoof: Da, Comrade! Our enslaved Comrades will be freed from the return of the tsars!

(I gotta stop for now. I'm running low. That's why I'm having them get some shut-eye in the RP, so we can hold for tomorrow. Then we can start with Concord's argument with IBC at breakfast before setting out, or something. But feel free to write the winding doewn, first. I'd love to see CB's reaction to a drink that isn't alcoholic but is cleverly disguised to look like one, and the flavor of cola in something not brown.)
No reason given
Edited by Prism King